- Leon Ruff to make GCW debut at Evil Deeds
- WWE SmackDown tops one million viewers on FS1
- AEW Rampage draws best ratings since Grand Slam episode
- ROH TV results: Six-Man Tag Team Championship match
- Best Friends, FTR, Riho part of six-match AEW Dark: Elevation
- WWE announces WrestleMania 38 ticket on-sale party details
- Jeff Cobb returning to MLW for War Chamber
- Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair title match to kick off WWE Raw
- WWE celebrating 'The Rock Month' to mark 25th anniversary of debut
- AEW reportedly planning first TNT supercard special for January
- F4D: Smackdown, New Japan Strong, Worst Tag Team of All Time discussion 11/1
- WOL: Weekend injuries, RAW preview, star ratings, Rampage, donuts, tons more! 11/1
- Left My Wallet: The fast rise of indie breakout Jack Cartwheel 11/1
- WOR: Injury updates, Smackdown, Rampage, UFC, ratings, more! 11/1
- B&V&C: AEW Rampage plus our weekly live Q&A! 10/31
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- The legacy and the future of ROH
- 2022 WWE PPV schedule
- The Flair-Lynch-Deville-Banks segment on last week's SmackDown and questions it asks
- Dark Side of the Ring on the Vince McMahon steroid trial, key points in the piece and other key points regarding the end result of the trial
- NXT's goals as far as changing its audience and how Halloween Havoc delivered
- The seven markets that WWE and AEW are selling tickets in and what are the updated numbers
- Ratings from the past week
- International TV numbers
- Update on AEW Full Gear
- Best match and best performer of the week
- G1 best match and G1 MVP
- G1 American interest level
- NJPW financials
- Next NJPW major shows
- Jericho Cruise
- Impact Bound for Glory
- Former pro wrestling rookie of the year faces aging comedian in high profile MMA fight in a few weeks
- Last week's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw and all the latest news. You can also send in questions for tonight's show to email@example.com
Raw tonight has announced Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair for the title to open the show. The NFL game against Raw is the New York Giants vs. Kansas City Chiefs, two teams that are below .500 for the season but also have big fan bases. Raw is lucky no World Series game is tonight.
Regarding the Friday night ratings, both Smackdown (1,032,000 viewers, 0.29 in 18-49) and Rampage (623,000 viewers, 0.25 in 18-49) did well against what was up to that point the most-watched baseball game of the season Friday night. Smackdown won 0.35 to 0.34 with men 18-49 and 0.22 to 0.15 in women 18-49. Rampage did win with 18-34 overall 0.17 to 0.15. Rampage went head-to-had with the Smackdown replay that did 278,000 viewers and 0.09 in 18-49. We will have a lot more on this tonight.
Danhausen noted that he was both a broken tibia and fibula and noted this will cost him serious money with doctor bills.
New Japan starts both its junior heavyweight and tag team tournaments on 11/14 at Korakuen Hall. Because they are working in the U.S. and the quarantine, that means Jeff Cobb, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Jay White, Will Ospreay,David Finlay and Juice Robinson will not be in this year's tag team tournament.
Regarding the date for the first TNT special, the 1/8 date, which is the same date as Impact's Hard to Kill PPV, is the date.
Matt Tremont was hospitalized in the burn ward at a New Jersey hospital after his explosive barbed wire match last night in Trenton, NJ against Atsushi Onita and said to be in great pain. Onita lit a board on fire and threw Tremont into the board. His gear caught fire from this. The show only drew about 300 fans.
- Between adding Roman Reigns to the show, a two-for-one ticket offer the last several days and comping tickets, the Raw on 11/29 at the UBS Arena is up to 4,246 so it is now more than half of what the AEW show in the building has for distributed tickets.
- There will be a Best of The Rock show coming to Peacock Network tomorrow.
- There was significance in Drew McIntyre using the Kimura (Brock Lesnar's submission move) on Mustafa Ali on Smackdown.
- Wednesday's Dynamite show in Independence, MO is at 3,605 tickets out as of this morning (thanks to William Zdon)
- Denise Salcedo interviews Ruby Soho.
- Dark Elevation tonight at 7 p.m. on YouTube Frankie Kazarian vs. Victor Benjamin FTR vs. Waves & Curls Riho vs. Kaylie Sparks Nyla Rose & Emi Sakura vs. Kris Statlander & Ryo Mizunami Tay Conti vs. LMK Acclaimed & Serpentico vs.Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor & Wheeler Yuta
- Jon Moxley will be doing book signings at Books-a-Million stores on Wednesday in Kansas City at Books-a-Million at 1859 Village West Parkway from 1-3 p.m., as well as 11/10 in Indianapolis at 5750 West 86th St. #120 and 11/24 in Merrillville,IN at 2050 Southlake Mall.
- John McCarthy called the refereeing by Vyachelsav Kiseleev in the Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Benoit Saint-Denis fight in the second round "the worst job of officiating at a UFC event ever." Announcers Daniel Cormier and Paul Felder were furious at the fight not being stopped.
- ROH has its final TV taping for a long time this weekend in Baltimore to build for Final Battle.
- Digital Journal has a story on Court Bauer and the role of MLW.
- Bob Orton Jr. will be promoting a new book by Ed Wheatley called "Wrestling at the Chase," talking about the legendary St. Louis Wrestling television show that ran from 1959 until 1983 as a local version although WWE used the Wrestling at the Chase name in St.Louis from 1984 to around 1988 or so on KPLR-TV.
- Sanctuary Fight Club from last night in Detroit: Aero Boy b Jason Hotch, Karam b Ren Jones, Mysterious Movado b Mojo McQueen, Dickie Bronson b Armadillo Boy, Gavin Quinn & Juntai b Joe Coleman & Idris Abraham, Krimson b Zach Gowen, Trey Miguel b Mil Muertes (thanks to Leonard Brand)
- The Rob Van Dam documentary "Headstrong" will debut on Reels on 11/13 at 8 p.m. Eastern and 5 pm. Pacific. It is basically about a wrestling star of the past battling with issues from so many concussions he received during his career.
- Impact on Thursday has Moose & W. Morrissey & Minoru Suzuki vs. Eddie Edwards & Josh Alexander & Matt Cardona, Mickie James vs Madison Rayne and Rohit Raju vs. Laredo Kid vs. Black Taurus vs. Steve Maclin for a shot at the X title.
- AXS will be airing the May 2021 Under Siege show headlined by Kenny Omega & Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows vs. David Finlay & Juice Robinson & Eddie Edwards and Cardona vs.; Chris Bey vs. Sami Callihan vs. Moose vs. Trey Miguel vs. Chris Sabin
- Shimmer returned yesterday to Berwyn, IL for their first shows in two years. They taped one day with two shows. Nevaeh beat Hyan for the Heart of Shimmer title. Zoey Skye beat Kimber Lee for the Shimmer title. Mercedes Martinez was the most over with the crowd. The three best matches were Martinez vs.Charli Evans, Willow Nightingale vs. Hyan and Martinez vs. Jody Threat. They did a ten bell salute to Daffney at the show. (thanks to Patric Laprade)
- Tajiri will defend the MLW middleweight title against Atsuki Aoyagi on the All Japan show on 11/28 in Odawara. This will be the first time an MLW belt has been defended in the All Japan ring since 2003.
- H20 Wrestling from last night at the Trenton, NJ Baseball Stadium: Ryan Redfield won four-way over Adonis Valerie, Deklan Grant and GG Everson, Chris Bradley & Kristian Ross won four-way over Bobby Dempsey & Myke Quest ,Bruce Grey & Tyler Voxx and Jeff Cannonball & Tara Calaway, Kennadi Copeland won five-way over Kasey Catal, Marsha Slamovich, Jenny Rose and Mickie Knuckles, Chainsaw Tony won a 20 man Rumble, Shlak & Lucky & Devon Moore & Jimmy Lyon & Ron Mathis & Chuck Payne b Rickey Shane Page & Atticus Cogar & Gregory Iron & Bobby Beverly & Eric Ryan & Eddy Only, Jimmy Lloyd & G-Raver b Marcus Mat hers & Austin Luke in a death mach, Atsushi Onita b Matt Tremont in an exploding barbed wire match (thanks to Ross Blair)
- Defy tickets for the next show in Seattle at Washington Hall went on sale at 1 pm. Pacific time today and reserved seats sold out in eight minutes for the next Defy show featuring Jon Moxley vs. Tom Lawlor. This is by far the fastest selling ticket in the history of the promotion. (thanks to Scott Janicek)
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WWE Taboo Tuesday 2005
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today