- WWE Raw viewership down, 18-49 demo rating up
- AEW's Anthony Bowens responds to homophobic slur yelled by fan
- Miranda Gordy to make MLW debut at Blood & Thunder tapings
- X-Division title match, Laredo Kid vs. Chris Bey set for Impact
- WWE Raw video highlights: Bobby Lashley runs the gauntlet
- WOL: RAW report, ratings, Jeff Hardy, NXT 2.0 preview, more! 12/14
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: AWA Remco 80s figures 12/14
- WOR: Jimmy Rave, Brodie, RAW report, ratings, tons more 12/14
JOB LISTING: Wikipedia guru
- Do you have experience writing Wikipedia pages? Please contact Tony Leder at email@example.com for more information.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- WWE fires Jeff Hardy
- The career of Blackjack Lanza
- Match and performer of the week
- Triplemania Regia
- NXT War Games and futures of O'Reilly & Gargano
- Another WWE star contract expires and what is next
- Why Reigns vs. Lesnar is on the WWE Day 1 show
- Movement in ticket sales after Reigns vs. Lesnar was announced
- WWE NIL program, who are the athletes, their background and what does the program actually entail
- What WWE's new signees tell us about what they are looking for regarding men and women headliners
- More details on the top stars in WWE and salary structure
- This past week's ratings
- International TV ratings and how WWE & AEW viewership differs by age group in Canada
- Live attendance, what have AEW & WWE done compared to each other since both went back to touring
- Holiday time and format changes for WWE & AEW shows
- Streaming numbers for WWE & AEW
- Most in-demand tickets right now in pro wrestling
- Ticket sales for every major upcoming pro wrestling event between now and Royal Rumble
- The realities of wrestling TV viewing, plus DVR numbers for every major show
- What young wrestler is getting a megapush due to rumors of them considering leaving
- All Japan tag team tournament
- NOAH's return to Budokan Hall
- Major announcement at NJPW show Wednesday
- Update on NJPW Junior heavyweight and tag team tournaments
- Story behind a 1970s lawsuit that revealed promoter controlled title
- UFC show, this week's show, plus business notes
- UFC star voted into boxing Hall of Fame
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Following the attack Liv Morgan last night on Raw by Becky Lynch , WWE announced that Morgan (in storyline) has suffered a deep bone bruise and “a strained radial collateral ligament” in her left arm.
- Matches taped for Main Event this week include Veer Mahan vs. Cedric Alexander and T-BAR vs. Apollo Crews.
- Charlotte Flair, in an interview with Metro, dismissed the idea of her having a “queen vs. queen” match against Zelina Vega. “I don’t think I need a crown to be called the Queen. I am the Queen. It’s silly to me. [laughs] No offense! I mean, maybe facing Zelina, but to have a match focused around Queen versus Queen? Like, I’m the Queen of them all – without a throne. I don’t see that as – she has a long way to go before that becomes her… I don’t know how you say it? I always wear my invisible crown.”
- Sasha Banks was on the red carpet for the world premiere of “Spider-Man: No Way Home” last night.
- Big E spoke to The U.S. Sun ahead of his WWE Championship match at Day One.
- Tommaso Ciampa is auctioning off 10 event-used items from NXT War Games on eBay, where the proceeds will go to the families of those who were affected by the tragic events at the Waukesha, Wisconsin Christmas Parade via the United for Waukesha Community Fund. More information can be found here.
- Full matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens from the May 14, 2018 edition of Raw, The Bar vs. The New Day vs. The Usos from WWE TLC 2018, and John Cena vs. Randy Orton from the December 14, 2009 edition of Raw.
- The preview for this week’s AEW Winter Is Coming, focusing on the AEW World Championship match between Hangman Adam Page and Bryan Danielson.
- Bryan Danielson spoke to The Dallas Morning News ahead of his AEW World Championship match. “I’m expecting a fight,” he said. “It’s interesting. Because coming to AEW, there were a lot of unknowns for me because so many of the talent are new and young, and I never met them before going to WWE. I’ve never wrestled ‘Hangman’ Page. I’ve never been in the ring with him other than the last couple weeks where we’ve scrapped for maybe 20 seconds at most, you know what I mean? So, that’s always interesting with somebody completely new. But I expect it to be a fight, and I’m – I don’t know – because I know [his style], right, and I try not to be cocky when I say that [laughs], I like to drag guys into deep waters and see what they’ve got.”
- The Briscoes issued comments to FTR following their attack at ROH’s Final Battle event this past weekend.
- Hangman Page is the guest on this week’s Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette.
- This week’s Sammy Guevara vlog.
- Chris Van Vliet spoke to Jay White.
- Dante Leon and Ninja Mack vs. Alex Zayne and Blake Christian has been added to GCW’s Til Infinity event on December 31.
- The Calgary Sun has an article with comments by Bret Hart on his Walk of Fame induction. "It will always mean a lot when you’re celebrated and honoured amongst your peers and fellow wrestlers," he said. "The WWE Hall of Fame always meant a lot to me. This is even higher to me in a sense. You’re being lumped in with Canadians – great Canadians and the contributions they’ve made in their fields. It means a lot to me to be honoured by Canadians across the country for my wrestling career."
- Johnny Gargano’s first Twitch stream will air tonight.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Jeff Hardy wins WWE title at Armageddon 2008
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today