- ROH TV results: Gresham vs. Lethal, Briscoe vs. Briscoe
- VIDEO: Being The Elite - 'The Forbidden Dior'
- WWE SmackDown ratings down for post-WrestleMania episode
- Kushida championship celebration added to WWE NXT
- Kylie Rae vs. Thunder Rosa moved to August Warrior Wrestling event
- Pat McAfee critiques WWE SmackDown commentary debut
- Inner Circle interview announced for AEW Dynamite
- Report: Reckoning and Slapjack moved to WWE SmackDown
- NJPW Road to Wrestling Dontaku results: KENTA vs. YOSHI-HASHI
- WOL: Triller PPV numbers, future opponents, AEW and RAW previews, more!
- B&V&C: WCW Saturday Night October 9, 1993!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Our annual WrestleMania issue of the Observer is out this week with full coverage of pro wrestling's biggest event.
We go through all the news of the show, including the booking, the title changes, the finishes, the direction, what did and didn't work, the difference between the two nights, after four examples how does two shows work vs one, the big money WrestleMania main events, the returns, the celebrities and business notes on the show. We also look at next year.
Also in this issue:
Match-by-match coverage with star ratings and poll results from both nights of WrestleMania and both nights of Takeover, to see how people saw all four of the WWE's big events.
Stone Cold Broken Skull Sessions with Chris Jericho. We talk about the stories told, Jericho's career, what they did talk about and what was avoided, how this went against usual McMahon policy and why we probably won't be seeing another show like this very soon. We look at what was said about AEW, New Japan, WWE, some of Jericho's frustrations with WWE that he talked about, the formation of AEW and much more.
The sale of FITE TV to Triller and why it happened this week.
Anthem Entertainment's purchase of Invicta, plans for Invicta on AXS, and a sale that was talked about for Invicta that didn't happen.
WWE cuts, person by person, their strengths and weaknesses and where they would fit in.
WWE international plans, hiring of Adnan Vink as an announcer, new members of the WWE Board of Directors, how much WWE's top executives earned in 2020 and where it came from, Edge and Paul Heyman building Mania, changes in WWE announcing, WWE International numbers and where Raw & Smackdown rank with sports shows of the past week. We also look at WWE's most-watched streaming clips and a star about to return, as well as the current market value of WWE.
Coverage of Saturday's UFC show, comments on the winning fighters and upcoming booking, along with business notes on the show.
A feature on John Da Silva, who was the biggest babyface and a national hero in New Zealand in the 70s.
More on Ethel Johnson and sister Babs Wingo, who integrated women's pro wrestling in the Billy Wolfe stable in 1951.
More detail on ratings than any other source, we have how every segment on NXT and AEW did as well as how it did with different age groups, genders and more, plus a look at all other wrestling shows of the past week.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw, Triller, A&E Steve Austin show, BTE, and the latest news with Wrestling Observer Radio. You can send questions to the show to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raw tonight features Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka and Randy Orton vs. Braun Strowman. This show should give an indication of where Raw will stand in the ratings after Mania season and through late May when the NBA playoffs start kicking in. Anyway, this all could change because Vince McMahon showed up and made a number of changes in the show.
Dark Elevation tonight on YouTube:
- Best Friends vs. Hayden Backlund & Kit Sackett
- Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs. Midas Black & Jay Lyon
- Aaron Solow vs. Austin Gunn
- Ethan Page & Scorpio Sky vs. Dean Alexander & Carlie Bravo
- Brian Cage & Ricky Starks vs. Mike Magnum & Shonie Rockwell
- Abadon vs Skye Blue
- Adam Page vs. Spencer Slade
- Nyla Rose & Madi Wrenkowski vs. Leyla Hirsch & Ryo Mizunami
- Thunder Rosa vs. Shawna Reed
- Orange Cassidy vs. Prince Kai
- Private Party vs. Alex Reynolds & Colt Cabana
- Britt Baker vs. ?
- Kenny Omega & Konosuke Takeshita & Michael Nakazawa vs. Matt & Mike Sydal & Danny Limelight
New Japan runs Korakuen Hall at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow on New Japan World:
- Minoru Suzuki & Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Tomoaki Honma & Sho & Yoh
- Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. & Douki vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa & Jado
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano vs Evil & Gedo
- Tetsuya Naito & Shingo Takagi & Sanada & Bushi vs. Will Ospreay & Jeff Cobb & Great O'Khan & Toa Henare
- Hirooki Goto& Tomohiro Ishii & Yoshi-Hashi defend the Never trios titles against KENTA & Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi
MLW is expected to announce a new TV deal between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. tonight.
NBC News did a not very favorable review of WWE's A&E documentaries (thanks to Lee Wall and Richard Orlovski)
Gerald Brisco, 74, had knee replacement surgery earlier today. He noted to us that the surgery went well and he's working on rehab right now.
Mick Foley will be appearing on Pawn Stars tonight at 9 p.m. on The History Channel.
Ric Flair will be appearing on Forged in Fire on The History Channel on Wednesday night.
- The Sporting News talked to Damien Priest about Bad Bunny's training and other aspects of his career.
- WWE 24: The Miz debuts on Sunday on Peacock/WWE Network.
- The Andre the Giant documentary will air again on A&E on Saturday at 6 p.m. eastern and Sunday at 2 p.m. Eastern. (thanks to Jacob Burnett)
- Court McGee vs. Claudio Silva is earmarked for 5/22
- Billy Quarantillo vs. Herbert Bruns is earmarked for 7/17.
- AEW sent out a press release regarding Wednesday's rating and pushing the show this Wednesday.
- Tony Khan will be speaking on Wednesday at 12:25 p.m. at the Collision Conference. His main topic will be about how "AEW has defied expectations with a world class product that draws the youngest skewing pro wrestling audience on television." Not to mention some weeks the youngest of all nationally televised sports shows).
- Sting will be at Cavalcade of Customs at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati on Friday. He will not be signing any baseball bats. (thanks to Brian Henke)
- The Indianapolis Star has a story on Charly Arnolt aka Charly Caruso which talks about her time in WWE.
- KVMD, Ch. 31 in Los Angeles, which has aired Lucha Libre for 16 years, has dropped CMLL.
- Ignite Wrestling on 5/15 at the Walking Tree Brewery in Vero Beach, FL.
- Sportsbetting.ag has put these odds up for Jake Paul's next opponent: Joe Fournier +200 Tom Fury +250 Dillon Danis +400 Tyron Woodley +500 BJ Penn +1200 Conor McGregor +1200 Chris Leben +1600 Matt Brown +2000 Jimi Manuwa +2500 Nate Diaz +2500 Phil Baroni +2500
- The PFL announced a partnership with Twitter. They will be releasing all kinds of content on Twitter including weigh-ins, highlights of shows in real time, pre-fight ring entrances, press conferences after the fight and post show wrap ups.
- Combate Global announced a four-man lightweight tournament on Friday night to determine the first North American lightweight champion. This will air at 12:30 a.m. on Univision and Univision Deportes. The first round matches are Anthony Avila (18-5) vs. Alejandro Sanchez (9-3) and Tommy Aaron (7-4) vs. Luis Gomez (7-4).
- LFA on Friday night on UFC Fight Pass has a show from the Grand Casino Hotel & Resort in Shawnee, OK. The main event will determine the strawweight champion with Peira Rodriguez (5-0) vs. Svetlana Gotsyk (13-4).
- Impact tomorrow night at 8 p.m. will have a special on title vs. title matches in TNA and at 9 p.m. will be the Rebellion preview show which will feature both Jim Ross and Mauro Ranallo. Thursday at 3 p.m. will be the 2013 Genesis PPV headlined by Jeff Jarrett vs. Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries Friday will have The Good Brothers watching the 1979 movie "Meatballs'' with Bill Murray. AXS will air January's Hard to Kill PPV on Saturday at 3 p.m. which was Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs. Rich Swann & Moose & Chris Sabin.
- NWA Powerrr tomorrow at 6:05 p.m. on FITE has Trevor Murdoch, Elijah Burke, Tyrus, Austin Idol, plus Nick Aldis vs. Jordan Clearwater in an exhibition match, Marshe Rockett vs. Matt Cross with the winner getting a TV title match, Kamille vs. Jennacide for a women's title shot and Aron Stevens & JR Kratos vs Sal Rinauro an a mystery former NWA champion.
- Paradigm Wrestling on Wednesday at 10 p.m. on IWTV features former Bellator fighter Matt Makowski vs. Bobby Beverly.
- GCW announced for 5/1 in Atlantic City a Joey Janela vs. Lee Moriarty main event.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Road Warriors win inaugural Crockett Cup
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today