- WWE Raw live results: Edge returns, Big E vs. Kevin Owens
- Two title matches announced for WWE Raw
- AEW Dynamite ratings down on Thanksgiving eve
- Nia Jax says it's 'highly unlikely' she ever wrestles again
- ROH TV results: Jay Lethal vs. EC3
- AEW coming to Washington, D.C. & Cleveland in January
- Mickie James to defend Impact Knockouts title at NWA Hard Times 2
- Cyber Monday Sale: Get one month for just $3.99~!
- NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 28 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW BOSJ 28 night seven results: Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Phantasmo
- F4D: Bryan and Tom Lawlor talk Smackdown and New Japan Strong! 11/29
- FREE WOL: UBS ticket sales for WWE and AEW, WrestleMania, Rampage, more! 11/29
- B&V&C: AEW Dynamite, Rampage and NXT 2.0 reviews! 11/28
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Match of the week and performer of the week
- Complete Survivor Series rundown, the matches, the finishes, the business, the interest level and the product placement ads
- The story on the guy who attacked Seth Rollins on Raw
- How the audience watching WWE & AEW has changed over the past year, older or younger, men or women, a breakdown of every national show
- US TV ratings, where wrestling ranked with sports and overall, and details of how each show did in each key demo
- International TV ratings for WWE & AEW
- Two latest sports media rights deals in the U.S., and how this could affect WWE and AEW in their next deals and the key factors
- WWE & AEW streaming numbers for the week
- More on WrestleMania ticket sales
- How tickets are moving for the major upcoming WWE & AEW shows
- What is the hottest wrestling ticket in North America on the secondary market and the answer will surprise you
- NXT WarGames notes
- Full PWG rundown from this past weekend
- New Japan vs. NOAH at Yokohama Arena, the press conference and what top stars asked for as their opponent for the show
- New Japan Best of Super Juniors and tag team tournament updates
- All Japan tag team tournament update
- Why police were called at a recent Tokyo show
- New star debuts in CMLL but not where you would think
- Jeff Cobb and TJP's weekend in Mexico and matches they seem to be building
- TripleMania Regia, new main event, PPV notes, more on Omega vacating title and he talks of a return
- Mexico bringing in one of the tallest wrestlers ever
- Big York Hall show coverage and how the unique main event story plays into the Tokyo Dome shows
- A must for Hall of Fame voters: Who is L'Ange Blanc, the biggest mainstream star ever in France and a rundown of his impressive career
- Full coverage of last weekend's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw, Biggest Box Office draw of 2021 and the rest of the wrestling and MMA news tonight with Wrestling Observer Radio. You can send questions to the show to firstname.lastname@example.org
New regulations are starting soon regarding allowing people into Japan. As best we can tell as of this morning, Kevin Kelly was still going to be able to go to Japan for WrestleKingdom. As for Will Ospreay, who was scheduled to main event on 1/5 at the Tokyo Dome, that question has not been answered yet.
The high quarter for AEW Dynamite was the Punk-MJF quarter which did 968,000 viewers and 474,000 in 18-49. AEW killed its previous Wednesday before Thanksgiving ratings but they still skewed older than for a normal week.
I saw the NOAH Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Kenou match from yesterday at Yoyogi Gym in Tokyo wit both the GHC and National titles at stake. If you like hard hitting wrestling, this could be your match of the year. I could also see a lot of people not liking it, as its' very different from the American version of pro wrestling and really most Japanese versions as well. The two went to a 60:00 draw. We're also doing polls on both Saturday's Stardom show and Sunday's NOAH show at Yoyogi Gym so you can leave a thumbs up, down or middle, best and worst match to email@example.com
We're also looking for live reports from Raw at the UBS Arena in Long Island, NY with dark match results and Main Event match results to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the debut wrestling show in the arena that just opened a little more than a week ago. The story about ticket sales struggling has been noted for weeks, but with all kinds of moves being made including discounts and adding Smackdown talent and Roman Reigns in particular, it will end up okay. It will be well below what AEW will draw on 12/8, but WWE has outdrawn AEW in several markets of late as well. Edge returns tonight, plus Big E vs. Kevin Owens theoretically non-title, Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor and Randy Orton & Riddle defend the tag titles against Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode and Damien Priest vs. Apollo Crews for the U.S. title. Locally advertised is Roman Reigns & Usos vs. Drew McIntyre & Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods for the dark match. They also advertised Big E vs. Owens vs. Lashley vs. Rollins in a four-way but who knows if that will happen.
Tonight's NFL game is the Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Football team, which are two teams with sub .500 records.
AAA and FITE have confirmed that the TripleMania Regia PPV on Saturday will air at 7:30 p.m. Eastern and that the last six matches on the show will air. It is available with both English and Spanish commentary.
New Japan at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow on New Japan World from Kasukabe:
- Yuto Nakashima vs. Kosei Fujita
- Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe vs. Minoru Suzuki & Taka Michinoku
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Bad Luck Fale & Chase owens
- Yuji Nagata & Tiger Mask vs. Great O'Khan & Aaron Henare
- Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa vs. Evil & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano vs Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi
- Tetsuya Naito & Sanada vs. Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi
- Jim Ross had his first of 22 radiation treatments today in Jacksonville. As he noted several days ago, he is targeting the 12/29 show for his return.
- AEW is taping Dark on Friday with sessions from 2-5 p.m. and again from 7-10 p.m. at Universal in Orlando. Limited seating is available. Those advertised are Eddie Kingston, Thunder Rosa, Orange Cassidy, Jade Cargill, Powerhouse Hobbs, Ricky Starks and Wardlow.
- ESPN has reported that Bellator has signed Keri Taylor-Melendez to a multi-fight contract. She has been with the company for five years and is 37 years old with a 5-0 record. She also did kickboxing many years ago. She is married to former UFC star Gilbert Melendez.
- Pro Wrestling Phoenix tomorrow in Omaha, NE at the Waiting Room Lounge.
- Sanctuary Fight Club from last night in Hamtramck, MI: Krimson b Kenny Urban, Juntai b Mysterious Movado & Sherman Walker, Jason Hotch won over Lord Crewe, Ren Jones and Joe Demaro, Jody Threat b Kyler Coleman, Sam Beale b Dickie Bronson, Joe Coleman & Idris Abraham b Rohit Raju & Karam (thanks to Leonard Brand)
- AIW on 12/18 in Cleveland, OH at the Odeon Concert Club featuring Ethan Page. They also ran 1/13 in Lakewood, OH at the Winchester Music Tavern with Max Caster.
- OTT will be doing a Will Ospreay vs. Session Moth Martina match on 12/5.
- The Wrestling Collector store in Stockholm, NJ is advertising Jake Roberts for Saturday from 2-5 p.m.. selling autographs and photos, plus The Berzerker and Scott Putski appear from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Dragon Gate on Wednesday at Korakuen Hall has a rematch of what many consider the company's best match of the year, with SB Kento vs. Jacky Funky Kamei for the Open the Brave Gate title and Dragon Dia & Shun Skywalker vs. Dia Inferno & Diamante where the loser of the fall gets his head shaved.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Rock 'n' Roll Express win SMW Tag Team titles
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today