- VIDEO: Being The Elite - 'Heel Turn'
- ROH TV results: Tracy Williams vs. John Walters
- WWE reveals details for 2020 Slammy Awards
- WWE's Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins welcome birth of first child
- Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy announced for WWE Raw
- Three matches added to ROH Final Battle
- Sea Stars vs. Havok & Nevaeh added to Impact Final Resolution
- NJPW reveals full card for World Tag League-BOSJ finals
- Candice LeRae suffers arm injury at NXT TakeOver: WarGames
- NXT TakeOver WarGames media call: LeRae injury, Trey Miguel
- WOL: NXT Takeover fallout, more! 12/7
- WOR: WarGames review, NOAH, New Japan, big boxing fights 12/7
- B&V&C: NXT TakeOver WarGames post-show! 12/6
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS(s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
The most detailed look at the life and career of Pat Patterson, from his childhood in Montreal, through his being Vince McMahon's assistant, and everything in between, is the lead story in the current issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
This will likely go down as one of the best issues in history, with the stories on Patterson and Bobby Lee, the guy you never heard of who set box office records in the summer of 1978.
We look at Patterson's career highlights, comments from some of the biggest names in the history of the business, where he got the name from, finding out he wa gay, his start in Boston, how Mad Dog Vachon made his career, the days in San Francisco, the greatest tag team of the era, being in the middle of the Cow Palace vs. HIC feud, his first encounter with Mae Young, Pretty Boy Patrick Patterson, the different stages that led to the Texas Battle Royal, the Cow Palace Battle Royal and the Royal Rumble.
We look at the character of Roy Shire, matches with the likes of Ray Stevens, Bob Backund and Sgt.Slaughter, the birth of the Intercontinental title, tours of Japan, the Quebec Dream, and WWE honoring him in Montreal.
Also in this issue:
Kenny Omega winning the AEW title, Sting coming, Don Callis and Impact Wrestling, and full coverage of AEW's Winter is Coming.
The life and career of Bobby Lee, who made himself a legend in two months, and then how it all ended.
Agovernmental rule now protecting talent from having to adhere to the rules the rest of us go by, notes on Tribute to the Troops, notes on new WWE signings including one of the highest level athletes they've ever signed, update on a lawsuit against the company and how they are trying to get out of it, Talking mack, Slammy Awards, foreign ratings, how WWE & AEW are doing in the sports ratings, Broken Skull Sessions, Undertaker talks about ling to Shawn Michaels, top Exec makes more than $1 million in stock sale, and the most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
A feature on Jimmy Rave as his career comes to an end.
This year's TripleMania show as well as a look back at the main events of every show to date.
Saturday's UFC show with match-by-match coverage, business notes and ramifications of the key matches.
Television business, looking at stats not available elsewhere to get the deepest read into how shows are doing, what categories are doing well and how shows compare with previous weeks and one year ago.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight with Wrestling Observer Radio talking Raw, New Japan in Fukuoka, Shiozaki vs. Sugiura, Yoel Romero, Bill Goldberg's streak and the latest news. You can send emails question for the show to email@example.com.
Tonight is the last Raw at the Amway Center in Orlando. The Thunderdome set up will be moving to Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL, and debut with the Friday night Smackdown show. Announced for tonight's show is Drew McIntyre & Sheamus vs. The Miz & John Morrison & A.J. Styles, Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy non-title and Randy Orton in the Firefly Fun House. The show goes head-to-head with a Buffalo Bills vs. San Francisco 49ers game on ESPN.
The ratings for tomorrow's Impact will be very interesting since AEW promoted the show and Kenny Omega & Don Callis will be doing interviews on it.
The New York Times obit on Pat Patterson.
President Donald Trump honored Dan Gable this morning at the white house with the Presidential Medal of Freedom award.
- The WWE Network will be debuting a WWE Untold: Goldberg's streak, on Sunday. We'll talk more about it tonight, but Mike Tenay was the person who came up with the streak concept. It will be very interesting if the documentary on the streak mentions that fact.
- PWInsider reported WWE taking out a trademark for the name Tyler Rust. That is believed to be for Rust Taylor, who was just announced as starting with the promotion in the newest class.
- Rachael Ostovich was cut after her loss a few weeks back to Gina Mazany. That was her third straight loss with the promotion.
- Talia Santos vs.Gillian Robertson and Jimmy Flick vs Cody Durden have been added to the 12/19 show. Robertson was to face Andrea Lee this weekend but that fight was canceled when Lee suffered a broken nose.
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Tom Breese is scheduled for 1/16, which is the first show of 2021.
- TSN has reported that the 12/19 Misha Cirkunov vs. Ryan Spann fight is off. It was reported this was due to Cirkunov suffering an undisclosed injury.
- An article on Dax Harwood from the News-Reporter in Whiteville, NC.
- BetOnline.ag has listed Floyd Mayweather Jr. as a 50-to-1 favorite over Logan Paul. On whether Mayweather will carry him for eight rounds the belief is at -200 that he will.
- Calvin Tankman vs. Zenshi has been announced for Wednesday's MLW show on YouTube and Fubo Sports.
- Former WCW wrestler Leonardo Carrera, better known as Damian 666, as well as his wife, are both hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Cage Fury Fighting Championships will be running back-to-back shows on 12/17 and 12/18 from the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia. Both shows air on UFC Fight Pass. CFFC is the promotion that C.M. Punk announces for. The first show has Colin Huckbody (8-2) vs. Anthony Adams (8-2) for their middleweight title plus former UFC fighter Darrell Horcher (13-4) vs. Vadim Ogar (7-3). The second night has Patrick Sabatini (12-3) vs. Jesse Stor (10-3) for their vacant featherweight title plus Elise Reed (2-0) defending the strawweight title against Jillian DeCoursey (4-2)
- The Acadiana Center for the Arts is looking for artists in the Gulf Coast to help for an exhibit on the history of Gulf Coast wrestling. (thanks to Lee Wall)
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WWF In Your House - D-Generation X
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today