- MLW instituting 'open door policy' for free agents
- The Rock originally planned for WWE Survivor Series appearance
- VIDEO: Being The Elite - 'So Long, Kenny'
- Kenny Omega vacates AAA Mega Championship due to injury
- Impact Sunday TV taping spoilers: Hard to Kill main event set
- WWE announces extension of Special Olympics partnership
- PWG It's a Long Way to the Top results: Bandido vs. Alex Shelley
- WOR: Survivor Series, Jim Ross, Hit Row, New Japan vs. NOAH, PWG, Defy, more! 11/22
- B&L&C: Survivor Series 2021 recap with Bryan, Lance and Craig! 11/21
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Full coverage of AEW Full Gear, poll results, star ratings, how much money it drove
- Match of the week
- Update on Kenny Omega's future
- Details of recent Tony Khan interviews regarding the future
- Jim Ross details his medical treatment
- Update on WrestleMania ticket sales
- Survivor Series preview, ticket sales, overall interest level going into the show
- Latest round of WWE cuts, whys and wheres
- Most popular segments to stream from this past week's WWE television
- Updated ticket sales for all major WWE & AEW shows including how both groups ran Norfolk & Indianapolis the same week
- A major sports rights story that may tell the future about WWE & AEW's next round of negotiations
- Ratings coverage, where wrestling ranks on cable this past week, segment by segment numbers including where Dynamite beat Raw and vice versa
- NJPW Battle in the Valley
- New Japan plans 50th year big shows
- Coverage of both NJPW tournaments, its last US TV tapings, new stars and future US plans
- Juice Robinson talks his future
- Stardom tag team tournament finishes up
- Full coverage of Saturday's UFC show
- UFC business predictions for 2021 and how UFC and WWE numbers and business compares
- Iron Head Jose Tarres, Hall of Fame candidate and his credentials
- Death of Estrella Blanca and his most noteworthy wrestling claim to fame
- Marty Scurll wrestling in Germany, the promotion explains its side and rival promotion responds
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw and the rest of the news plus taking email questions you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raw tonight is built around a product placement ad by Netflix for the movie "Red Notice" starring Dwayne Johnson with Vince McMahon, Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville interviewing Raw and Smackdown stars who are all booked for the show tonight. Vince McMahon in the past has been a big ratings draw and the fact is they are being paid for this product placement anyway. In theory ratings should be up even without Vince being the day after Survivor Series. The Monday Night game is the New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Bucs. The only match at press time announced is a handicap match with Bobby Lashley vs. Rey & Dominik Mysterio. They did this match in Syracuse at the Saturday night house show and Lashley beat Dominik with the hurt lock that night.
Red Notice was the most viewed movie on day or release in Netflix history so Dwayne Johnson has another success in a different form of box office.
Survivor Series was the 10th most searched for term on Google yesterday with 200,000. That was well above AEW's Full Gear or Saturday's UFC show, but for Survivor Series it would be lower than would be expected. While there is a correlation, AEW's Full Gear didn't do well in Google searches and it looks to be the second best PPV number in company history. We're doing polls for bothy Survivor Series and NJPW's show in Nagoya, so you can leave a thumbs up, thumbs down or thumbs in the middle along with a best and worst match to email@example.com
I have a story on the Sports Illustrated site on the WWE cuts and the pro wrestling marketplace.
We're also looking for reports from the Barclays Center tonight for anything not on the live show, whether that be Main Event or dark matches, as well as notes from yesterday's RevPro and PWG shows to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding Dwayne Johnson, he is in Australia filming season two of "Young Rock" and the quarantine issues of leaving and coming back are such that he's likely there until the end of filming. That's why so many of the new people on the show this season will be Australian.
Jim Ross noted that surgery for skin cancer of the back was successful. He's stitched up. He will be starting radiation next Monday. He is leaving tomorrow for Chicago so will be on Wednesday's show.
Kenny Omega officially vacated the AAA title and cut a promo that indicated he would come back as El Hijo del Vikingo was the wrestler he had asked to do a match with. There should be an announcement shortly as to what the new main event will be for Triplemania Regia on 12/4 at the baseball stadium in Monterrey The word going around is a multiple person match for the vacant title.
New Japan's tag tournament in Kawasaki at 4 a.m. Eastern tomorrow morning on New Japan World:
- Yuto Nakashima vs. Kosei Fujita
- Yuji Nagata & Tiger Mask vs. Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Evil & Yujiro Takahashi
- Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma vs. Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens
- Minoru Suzuki & Taka Michinoku vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa
- Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Great O'Khan & Aaron Henare
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano vs. Tetsuya Naito & Sanada
The next Super Juniors tournament night is Wednesday at 4:30 a.m. from Korakuen Hall
- Variety has a story from a WWE symposium with advertisers with comments from Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan on the strength of the company. (thanks to Mike Kumzuk)
- For the 12/10 Smackdown in Los Angeles, they are doing buy one ticket and get one ticket free in any section. Actually that show has one of the best advances for any WWE show of the next two months but obviously far from full.
- The Los Angeles Times today has a story on Vaughn Anoa'i, who would be the niece of Roman Reigns and daughter of Reno Anoa'i, who wrestled as Black Pearl after being trained by Afa. She's a high school volleyball star going to Georgetown.
- NXT tomorrow has Carmelo Hayes vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Pete Dunne for the North American title, Mandy Rose vs. Cora Jade non-title, Tommaso Ciampa vs. Grayson Waller and Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro vs. Indi Hartwell & Persia Pirotta.
- Shavkat Rakhmonov (14-0) vs. Carlson Harris has been added to a 2/5 show.
- Absolute Intense Wrestling on 11/26 in Eastlake, OH at Force Sports features Jeff Jarrett as the special guest and Psycho Clown is on the show. They have an after party at the Bogside Pub in Willowick, OH.
- The world premiere of the documentary "The Flying Greek" about 60s and 70s wrestler Mike Pappas and both his wrestling career and his life after wrestling, takes place on 12/10 at the Fox Theater in Springfield, MO Madusa narrates the film. Pappas will be at the event.
- KSW announced that in 2022 there will be 12 events airing in prime time in Europe and announced Viaplay as the broadcast partner in ten countries including Poland and Sweden starting with the 1218 show in Gilwice, Poland.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Starrcade 1984 - The Million Dollar Challenge
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today