- VIDEO: Being The Elite - Everybody hates Matt
- EVIL vs. Hiromu Takahashi headlines NJPW Sengoku Lord card
- NJPW announces New Japan Road lineup
- Charlotte Flair gives details on WWE absence, reason for surgery
- WOL: NEW JAPAN! 7/13
- B&V&G: New Japan Dominion, plus Granny! 7/12
- DragonKing Dark: Who were the Olmecs? 7/12
- WOL: New Japan Cup and Dominion, tons more! 7/12
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS(s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
How COVID-19 has affected UFC and WWE this past week when it comes to show changes and decisions is the lead story in the new issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
We talk about WWE recovering from its outbreak and UFC losing major fights, as well as the details of the Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal fight coming together, the Gilbert Burns positive test and nature of who else tested positive, Burns explanation of his test failure, PPV numbers, more on UFC's testing and its business deal in Saudi Arabia, WWE & AEW reactions this past week, who still hasn't returned to television and Ric Flair's situation being a regular television performer. We also talk about Renee Young and Jon Moxley and WWE rules on masks.
The new issue also covers:
We go through all the details of Fyter Fest and the Great American Bash, positives and the negatives of the ratings, every demo looked at, every quarter hour and match looked at and what it says, Paul Levesque talks the competition, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings.
WWE schedule over the next two months, certain changes and key reason why and more.
The Rey Mysterio/WWE situation as far as contract, why he was still used while no longer on contract, the deal in place, lots more on the "eye for an eye" stip, plus updating Extreme Rules.
Update the start of wrestling with fans with New Japan, who isn't there and why, the rules in place for fans plus coverage of the New Japan Cup.
A new documentary about a wrestling icon being worked on, wrestling TV shows listed to Emmy voters and what they say, more on the Saudi Arabia situation, Smackdown's role on FOX and why it's valuable, WWE announcement coming, Canadian, U.K. and Sports ratings for the past week, ex-WWE stars sign for major representation, current WWE market value and most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
Update on Matt Riddle's situation with a time line.
New Japan's Lion's Break show, the concept and the talent.
Why COVID has slowed down a process that all sports leagues were hoping would change regarding ratings and the problem with the new system that goes into place sometime next year.
Ratings of all the major shows, the key demos and quarters for AEW and WWE, what happened head-to-head and what can be learned from them.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw, Dominion, Kevin Owens, and a number of other topics. You can send questions to the show to email@example.com
Raw tonight is the go-home show for Extreme Rules with Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Asuka & Kairi Sane for the tag titles, Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins, Randy Orton vs. R-Truth and an elimination match with Viking Raiders vs. Andrade & Angel Garza.
UFC has from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Wednesday night on ESPN and ESPN+. The prelims go head-to-head with AEW and NXT. Dan Ige vs. Calvin Kattar is the main event and the full show is covered in the current issue. Tim Elliott vs. Ryan Benoit and Jimmie Rivera vs. Cody Stamann, Molly McCann vs. Talita Santos, Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Mournir Lazzez and John Phillips vs. Khamzat Chimaev are the top bouts. The main card starts at 10 p.m. Eastern. It being on ESPN means it will hurt the wrestling shows even more, because last time they ran on a Wednesday it made a big difference, particularly to AEW. But since it's only the prelims, it could be worse. Last time it went had-to-head it was an ESPN+ show only, which means really the hardcore UFC fans saw it but the casual fans didn't. There's also a big NASCAR race on FS1.
With all the COVID issues, there have been a ton of changes. Jared Gordon, who faces Chris Fishgold, and is from the same gym as Gilbert Burns, has had none of his planned cornermen able to join him because they all tested positive. Paul Felder, who at one point wasn't coming to any of the shows because of being in contact with someone who tested positive, but then tested negative ad came, will be announcing the entire show except the Gordon vs. Fishgold match and was given permission by UFC to not announce the one bout and be in Gordon's corner.
PWInsider reported Tammy Sytch was arrested again at 4:42 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, eluding a police officer, and violation/contempt of a domestic violence restraining. She is being held at the Monmouth County Correctional Institution. Sytch was let out on parole in Carbon County, PA for DUI related arrests earlier this year and had been reportedly doing well with a high priced photo subscription service.
- FS1 will air the 2018 Survivor Series PPV tomorrow night which includes Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg, The Miz vs. Sami Zayn for the IC title, Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto for the cruiserweight title and a series of elimination matches including Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho & Braun Strowman & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins vs. A.J. Styles & Dean Ambrose & Randy Orton & Bray Wyatt & Shane McMahon.
- Scheduled for Dark tomorrow: Brian Cage vs. Brian Pillman Jr. for FTW title Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs. Brandon Cutler & Peter Avalon Marko Stunt vs. Michael Nakazawa Brandi Rhodes & Allie vs. Rachel Chanel & Diamante Ricky Stars vs. Robert Anthony Dr. Luther & Serpentico vs. Brady Pierce & Pineapple Pete
- Impact announced that Saturday's PPV will be broadcasts in both English and Spanish. The Spanish feed is available on Fite TV worldwide with Jorge Milhe and Javier Sahagun, who are Spanish language sportscasters, handling the show. Josh Matthews and Don Callis will be doing the show in English.
- Mateusz Gamrot (15-0) defeated Norman Parke via doctor stoppage in round three to win the KSW lightweight title on Saturday night's show at a studio in Warsaw, Poland. It was the first major MMA show in Europe in months. The bout was stopped due to dangerous cuts near the eye. Parke had missed weight so he couldn't have won the lightweight title had he won the bout, but Gamrot is their lightweight champion. The co-feature at lightweight saw Borys Mankowski (21-8-12) over Marcin Wrzosek (14-7) via unanimous decision.
- ONE will be reopening in Asia for empty arena shows on 7/31, 8/14, 8/21 and 8/28 and regularly from there. The way their economics work, they are likely losing less money not doing live shows with fans.
- The El Rey Network at 10 p.m. Saturday will be airing the Santo & Blue Demon vs. Dr. Frankenstein movie and will follow at midnight with Santo & Blue Demon vs Dracula & Wolf Man.
- MLW is introducing a new line of face coverings at their shop, with MLW, Contra Unit, L.A. Park and Injustice face coverings.
- PWInsider has reported that Luc C. Vu, the man arrested for reckless driving that led to the death of Matt Palacios (Matt Travis) this past December, had his trial moved to 10/19. It was scheduled to begin Monday but the New York court system has been closed down due to COVID.
- Tito Santana new 2020 interview about his career.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Bash at the Beach 1997
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today