- WWE Raw ratings down from last week, finishes first on cable
- Two matches, Samoa Joe interview added to WWE NXT
- NWA announces Hard Times 2 for December
- NWA Power TV taping spoilers from Monday
- Lee Moriarty to make ROH debut in Death Before Dishonor six-man tag
- CM Punk promo, Conti vs. Ford set for AEW Dynamite
- PAC vs. Matt Sydal part of 11-match AEW Dark lineup
- WWE Raw video highlights: Two title matches
- WOL: Charlotte vs. Nia, AEW and NXT this week, ratings and tons more! 8/31
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: The true crime story of Jeff Gaylord 8/31
- WOR: RAW report, Smackdown and Rampage, big AEW win, more! 8/31
- F4D: Friday Night Smackdown, New Japan Strong, STARDOM and more! 8/30
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
An amazing weekend for pro wrestling as AEW on 8/20 featured the return of C.M. Punk, while WWE the next day at SummerSlam brought back Becky Lynch and Brock Lesnar.
The Punk return was one of the most amazing television wrestling moments in history. Never before has a show been announced with simply a name, The Last Dance, just a few weeks ahead of time, in a building the size of the United Center in Chicago, and sold out instantly.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- The October 1st edition of SmackDown, which was to take place at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, has been moved to the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
- PWInsider reported that The Miz was not backstage at any point last night during the Raw tapings.
- Matches taped for this week’s Main Event includes Jeff Hardy vs. Cedric Alexander and Mansoor & Mustafa Ali vs. Lucha House Party.
- Tommaso Ciampa clarified his comments about not wanting to go to the main roster. He told Fightful that it wasn’t because of creative, but rather because of the travel. “It's the load. I think people misconstrued it as 'he hates Raw or SmackDown.' No, when I talked to (Lilian Garcia), it was a month or two after I had neck surgery, neck surgery that was potentially going to end my career. We were discussing home and road life and I said, 'I don't think I can handle traveling 300 days out of the year.' I physically would need a lighter load and NXT provides a lighter load. That's where I was at. If somebody told me today, 'You have to travel 300 days for work,' then, okay, the job is not for me.”
- Charlotte Flair talked to DAZN about wanting to become the female John Cena. “First, I want to say there will never be another John Cena,” she clarified. “He has meant that much to the industry. But I do know when I first started, and to this day, that is who I want to mold myself after and be like. Unfortunately, I am a bad guy on camera, and Cena is the ultimate good guy. But I never lose that density or passion of wanting to embody WWE, wanting to do as much on the outside, for instance, media and the Special Olympics. There's so many community events that we take part in. I hope to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. He's John Cena. I'm a talent in the same company as him. Not even a peer but as a co-worker, and I still say it like that. He's John Cena. Yes, I want to be the female John Cena. And if people say that, then I'm going to continue, even if I don't feel like I've gotten there yet, but I'm going to continue to work as hard and feel that I want to be that way with everything I do.”
- Sheamus spoke to ComicBook about his current run in WWE.
- Asuka on Twitter: "I finally got new teeth! It took 6 months since I lost my teeth. Thank you Dr. Byron M Blasco."
- The company has trademarked the term ‘Von Wagoner’.
- John Cena has been announced for the New York Comic Con the weekend of October 7 and C2E2, aka the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo the week of October 10.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube today include Keith Lee vs. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins from the August 31, 2020 edition of Raw, Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay in a stretcher match from Cyber Sunday 2007, and Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley from NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way.
- Jeff Hardy turns 44 today.
- Ric Flair on Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette denied that he would be going to AEW, though he did say he would be in Chicago this weekend. “I can also tell ya, people started rumors -I’m not going to get into it; no need for that – ‘Oh, he’s going to AEW. He and Tony Khan are friends.’,” he said (h/t WrestlingInc). Yeah, we are friends. But I haven’t heard a word from Tony,” Flair said. “If he asks ya, tell him I’m around.”
- CM Punk appeared on ESPN’s SportsNation to talk about his return to pro wrestling and his AEW debut. He said that one of the things that made him interested in AEW was the way they handled Brodie Lee’s illness and death last year. “They kept is so secret,” he said. “To see everyone in the company band together just to keep a secret about someone’s health, I was just blown away by that. That made me go “Oh, so there’s something to that locker room."
- In an interview with The New York Post, Punk talked about facing Darby Allin at All Out. “I think he’s the perfect opponent. … I’m kind of approaching it like I’m quasi-new guy, but old head coming back into this thing,” he said. “From an artistic storyline perspective, I can’t go after Kenny [Omega] right way. He’s the (world) champion. It wouldn’t make any sense. I never wrestled in this organization. Darby is a lot of things. He’s a fantastic talent, he’s a great personality. Within the AEW storytelling, he’s a very compelling character that the fans like. I just think he’s like the perfect foil right now. It’s a spotlight on, yes this CM Punk’s first match back in seven years. It needs to be a good match, right? I need a good dance partner. Darby is probably one of the best guys for the role, honestly,:
- Awesome Kong spoke to Belle to Belles about retiring from wrestling following her appearance at NWA Empower. “Well, for a while now I’ve been trying to figure out a way to say goodbye [to] wrestling and I thought it’d be a nice bookend way to wrap up a good career, I would say,” she said (h/t Post Wrestling). “It’s been a good career, and then to have a moment with Gail [Kim] and to say I saved your tookus.”
- This week’s Road to AEW Dynamite.
- The latest vignette for Ruby Soho.
- The third episode of Starz’s Heels drew 94,000 viewers, a series low. It drew a 0.03 rating in viewers 18-49, up from the 0.02 rating the premiere drew.
- Fightful Select reported that Acey Romero has requested his release from Impact Wrestling.
- The schedule for the second half of the third season of Dark Side of the Ring: Plane Ride from Hell on 9/16 The Double Life of Chris Kanyon on 9/23 Blood & Wire: Onita’s FMW on 9/30 Bikers, Bombs, and Bedlam Johnny K9 on 10/7 The Many Faces of Luna Vachon on 10/14 Extreme & Obscene: Rob Black’s XPW on 10/21 The Steroid Trials on 10/28
- Britt Baker on Twitter: “I can confirm @AdamColePro has no cavities. @WONF4W @Fightful @PWInsidercom @WrestlingInc”
- Taiji Ishimori will make his GCW debut on September 24 for GCW’s Get Lost A Lot event.
- Lee Moriarity will debut for ROH on September 12, when he teams with LSG and John Walters to take on Homicide, Chris Dickinson, and Tony Deppen.
- Dean Muhtadi, formerly Mojo Rawley, spoke to Cultaholic covering his release from WWE.
- The latest episode of Sammy Guevara’s vlog.
- An interview with Yota Tsuji about his graduation from young lion status.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Chris Jericho becomes first AEW World Champion
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today