- Impact Wrestling draws best ratings since Kenny Omega's debut
- WWE NXT's Tegan Nox gives update on recovery from torn ACL
- Swann vs. Dreamer Impact World title match set for No Surrender
- Trey Miguel returns to Impact Wrestling
- Private Party appearance, four matches set for next Impact
- WOL: Royal Rumble, WWE spoiling entrants, AEW vs. NXT, RAW ratings, more!
- Left My Wallet: AEW's Max Caster on sports, hip-hop and wrestling
- B&V&C&G: Unnecessary Censorship Granny Contest, RAW from August 6, 2001!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
We've got a double issue of the Observer out this week with notes on how President Biden's new policies on international travel will affect wrestlers and fighters from different countries.
Also in this issue:
The new WrestleMania plans, including how the Super Bowl plays into it, the time frame for the shows for both nights, the inside hopes for attendance and how the dynamic is different this year as to what gets announced. We also look at the decision making in regards to Dallas and Los Angeles, update the Royal Rumble and also have notes on match plans.
Coverage of Impact Hard to Kill, with notes on the key angles, the departure of Madison Rayne, Taya Valkyrie and Ethan Page, Page's scathing words after his departure, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings and poll results.
Dwayne Johnson's new TV show about his life, new WWE signees, Dusty Rhodes men's and women's tournament, Kofi Kingston talks his injury, WWE television personality gets an ESPN TV show, A.J. Styles talks retirement, lawsuit update, where wrestling shows ranked with network sports, who is looking for new entrance music, what aspect of WWE's major events are they trying to sell, why Raw will have two very tough dates for competition soon, as well as the most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
Coverage of both UFC shows over the past week and the story behind Max Holloway's setting records.
A story on the life of Paul Varelans, an early star of UFC and MMA around the world, as well as his different forays with four different pro wrestling companies as well as his infamous angle with Taz in ECW. For the first time, Missy Hyatt talks publicly about the situation plus comments from all involved. We look at the tournament days of UFC, crazy street fights, and much more.
A story on the life of Guy Hauray, the voice of WWF in France for a generation.
A story on famous carnival shooter and pro wrestler Dick Cardinal, who was the oldest living pro wrestler at the time of his death.
History of the biggest draws in pro wrestling each year from 1916 to 2020, including what wrestlers were No. 1 for the most years.
Win-loss record of every WWE talent in 2020 including who wrestled the most dates, who never lost, who never won and more.
Television ratings of the past week, segment-by-segment numbers for the past two weeks on Wednesday, who was watching in different age groups, how different segments did on Raw & Smackdown.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- This week’s guests on The Bump included Charlotte Flair, Santino Marella, and Tegan Nox.
- Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, and Sam Gradwell will be the guests for a special Sunday edition of The Bump prior to the Royal Rumble.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include the entire 2012 Royal Rumble, Seth Rollins & Murphy vs. Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens from the January 27, 2020 episode of Raw, and Bayley vs. Lacey Evans from Royal Rumble 2020.
- Denise Salcedo spoke to Peyton Royce regarding the Royal Rumble and Billie Kay’s current role on SmackDown.
- Goldberg is on this week’s episode of After the Bell with Corey Graves.
- Sports Illustrated talked to Santos Escobar on his current run in NXT as Cruiserweight champion. He told them that his ultimate goal is to meet Vince McMahon. “There is one thing I haven’t been able to do, and that is meet Vince McMahon,” he said. I’m committed to this industry, and that is a lifetime commitment. I was born and raised to do this. I think Vince McMahon is a genius, and I want to meet him. That, to me, is an immediate goal. He will either like me or hate me, but I will discuss my background with him and what I bring to the table. I need to discuss that with Vince McMahon, and that is one of my most immediate goals.”
- Drew McIntyre spoke to The Telegraph Online about his upcoming match against Goldberg this Sunday.
- The Rock talked to Deadline about the upcoming Young Rock TV series.
- Charlotte Flair spoke to Sports Illustrated on her return to WWE following a six-month hiatus.
- Here is the pre-show for tonight’s AEW Dynamite.
- A deathmatch for the Gaora TV title between Jun Kasai and Shuji Ishikawa will take place on All Japan Pro Wrestling’s March 18th card in Shinkiba.
- New images of the upcoming AEW Unrivaled Series 4 action figures have been revealed, including Matt Hardy, Cody, Ortiz, Santana, Sammy Guevara, and Kenny Omega.
- Josh Alexander wrote on Twitter that he has been working with a bruised heel since injuring it during the Hard to Kill pre-show match.
- Post-show footage from last night’s Impact shows Ken Shamrock attacking both Impact officials and Sami Callihan.
- GCW owner Brett Lauderdale spoke to Sports Illustrated on the upcoming Fight Forever
- Impact has now surpassed 4 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Taya Valkyrie took part in a virtual signing yesterday.
- The latest edition of Aces High has Tanahashi reflect on Katsuyori Shibata’s departure from NJPW in 2005.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The Rock wins WWE title at Royal Rumble 2013
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today