- WWE NXT ratings up, back in top 50 on cable charts
- Friendsgiving celebration set for AEW Dynamite
- AAA Triplemania Regia pay-per-view to air on FITE TV
- Johnny Gargano's WWE contract reportedly expiring December 10
- Ric Flair will 'never go back to WWE,' couldn't work for Nick Khan
- AEW's Jay Lethal added to Mega title match at AAA Triplemania Regia
- Adam Cole vs. Anthony Greene set for AEW Dark
- NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 28 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW BOSJ 28 night five results: Hiromu Takahashi vs. BUSHI
- WWE NXT video highlights: WarGames build heats up
- Mat Men: The Egg, Seth Rollins attacked, WWE Survivor Series recap 11/24
- Fight Game: Jim Valley on Don Owen, AEW, his 2022 goals 11/24
- WOL: Dynamite line-up, NXT 2.0 thoughts, RAW ratings, tons more! 11/24
- Wrestling Weekly: Seth Rollins attacked, AEW Dynamite preview 11/24
- B&V&G&C: AEW Rampage plus Granny holiday recipes and more! 11/23
- Speak Now: The best of NXT 2.0, show review 11/23
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Full coverage of AEW Full Gear, poll results, star ratings, how much money it drove
- Match of the week
- Update on Kenny Omega's future
- Details of recent Tony Khan interviews regarding the future
- Jim Ross details his medical treatment
- Update on WrestleMania ticket sales
- Survivor Series preview, ticket sales, overall interest level going into the show
- Latest round of WWE cuts, whys and wheres
- Most popular segments to stream from this past week's WWE television
- Updated ticket sales for all major WWE & AEW shows including how both groups ran Norfolk & Indianapolis the same week
- A major sports rights story that may tell the future about WWE & AEW's next round of negotiations
- Ratings coverage, where wrestling ranks on cable this past week, segment by segment numbers including where Dynamite beat Raw and vice versa
- NJPW Battle in the Valley
- New Japan plans 50th year big shows
- Coverage of both NJPW tournaments, its last US TV tapings, new stars and future US plans
- Juice Robinson talks his future
- Stardom tag team tournament finishes up
- Full coverage of Saturday's UFC show
- UFC business predictions for 2021 and how UFC and WWE numbers and business compares
- Iron Head Jose Tarres, Hall of Fame candidate and his credentials
- Death of Estrella Blanca and his most noteworthy wrestling claim to fame
- Marty Scurll wrestling in Germany, the promotion explains its side and rival promotion responds
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- The New York Daily News spoke to Elisah Spencer, the fan who attacked Seth Rollins on Monday’s Raw. Spencer posted screenshots of messages on his Instagram account yesterday appearing to show that he was catfished by someone pretending to be Rollins. Spencer told the New York Daily News that he met Rollins at a meet-and-greet a few years ago, and he claims to still be convinced that the person who scammed him is Rollins. Spencer said: “I apologized to the WWE for my actions. I had a legitimate beef but as a grown man I could have settled it a different way ... If I saw him today I wouldn’t attack him. I’ve moved on.”
- Spencer also claimed that wanting to help Finn Balor, who Rollins laid out in an angle on Monday’s Raw, was one of the reasons that he attacked Rollins: “My plan was to help Finn Balor. I’m a fan. I like his aura, his attitude. I like everything about his charisma. I like everything about him.”
- A vignette aired on NXT last night hyping that Tiffany Stratton is coming to NXT soon. Stratton, whose real name is Jessica Woynilko, is playing a spoiled rich girl character. She made her debut on 205 Live last week, defeating Amari Miller. Stratton is a gymnast, bodybuilder, and CrossFit athlete who has trained in pro wrestling with Greg Gagne. She joined the WWE Performance Center this August.
- While speaking with Sports Illustrated, Paul Heyman praised Big E following Big E’s match against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series: “I didn’t see that as a loss for Big E. I saw it as a magnificent victory. Away from The New Day, all on his own, without anyone else in his corner, Big E stood tall and brought the fight to Roman Reigns.”
- Heyman also said: “Big E is a credit to the lineage and the history of the WWE championship, from Buddy Rogers to Bruno Sammartino to Pedro Morales to The Rock to ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, Triple H, John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Big E has achieved what so few realized he could. Much like Roman Reigns breaking away from The Shield and standing on his own to become the No. 1 superstar on the brand of SmackDown, Big E has broken away from The New Day and achieved superstar status as the focal point of Monday Night Raw. I’m beyond impressed with the accomplishments of Big E.”
- The Undertaker and The Godfather were guests on today’s episode of WWE’s The Bump.
- During his appearance on The Bump, The Undertaker compared Omos to Andre the Giant:
It’s funny that you mentioned him [Omos] because I’ll say this, there will never be another Andre [the Giant]. But this guy is as close as we’ve come. I mean, and that’s a big statement... but he’s special, almost as special. And the big thing for him to know, and to realize is that he is special, and that he’s different from everybody else. There’s nobody... you look at, the average size of the wrestler, in general, is smaller than it was.
So here’s this guy who is incredibly athletic, and he’s incredibly huge. He’s just a big, big, strong man. It’s important for him to make sure that he protects that. And sometimes guys don’t understand what that means. We’ve had -- he and I have had a couple of conversations about what he should do and what he shouldn’t do. And if things get too heated, call me.
- Today is Beth Phoenix’s 41st birthday.
- Denise Salcedo interviewed Phoenix about her new music album, NXT, and more.
- “Shoot My Shot” by IDK and Offset is the official theme of NXT WarGames.
- In an extra clip from the Broken Skull Sessions episode that premieres on Peacock/WWE Network tomorrow, Jeff Hardy named Roman Reigns as someone he still wants to have a match against.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Triple H vs. Batista in a no holds barred match from WrestleMania 35, The New Day vs. The Hurt Business for the Raw Tag Team titles from TLC 2020, and The Usos vs. Batista & Randy Orton from the April 14, 2014 episode of Raw.
- Bryan Danielson and Thunder Rosa were guests on Busted Open Radio today. Danielson spoke about his program with Hangman Page and said he doesn’t consider it a heel turn:
So, I don’t know what people are talking about. I thought the people of Virginia were giving me a really tough time.
I don’t think anything I said was wrong or even mean to say, ‘Hey, congratulations Hangman Adam Page. You are the world champion, I’m a little disappointed it’s not Kenny Omega because that’s who I wanted to beat for the AEW Championship. And I’m a little disappointed that you’re not wrestling tonight and that you haven’t been wrestling that much and I’ve been wrestling every single week since I’ve come to AEW.’
I don’t think any of that is overtly mean [laughs]. I think because people boo me, and I’m not gonna lie I do enjoy being booed. There’s something just so fun about it [laughs].
So, I might lean into that a little bit more but there was nothing I said that was wrong or mean or anything like that. Now, because of that I’m gonna kick all of his friends’ heads in but I think I would be doing that anyway.
I don’t consider it a heel turn. I’m just being me.
- On My Mom’s Basement with Robbie Fox, Darby Allin said his match against MJF at Full Gear is his favorite match that he’s had in AEW.
- AEW announced today’s set of roster rankings.
- Bandido has been added to the lineup for the debut show of Jonathan Gresham’s Terminus promotion. Daniel Garcia is also set for the show. It’s taking place at the Kroc Center in Atlanta on Sunday, January 16.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The first Starrcade
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today