- VIDEO: Being The Elite - 'You Broke My Face'
- Fred Rosser signs exclusive agreement with NJPW
- Eva Marie to face Naomi in WWE Raw return
- MLW Underground results: Junior Heavyweight title tournament finals
- ROH TV results: The Foundation vs. LFI Tag Team title match
- WWE holding multi-day talent tryout during SummerSlam week
- Next NXT TakeOver event planned for August
- Samoa Joe back in NXT, could take over William Regal's GM role
- NJPW Kizuna Road results: LIJ vs. Suzuki-gun
- William Regal says 'it's time for change' at end of NXT TakeOver
- Cruiserweight title open challenge announced for WWE NXT
- NXT Great American Bash returning this July
- Million Dollar Champion crowned at NXT TakeOver: In Your House
- WOL: NXT Takeover fallout, Samoa Joe and NXT, tons more!
- WOR: NXT Takeover, Stardom, RAW preview, death of Misawa anniversary, more
- B&V&C: NXT Takeover In Your House plus AEW Dynamite!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Updated coverage on SummerSlam and early word on Survivor Series is the lead story on this week's issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
We look at the location, the time of the show and why they are limited in time, the new stadium, talk about top matches plus more on Dwayne Johnson and WrestleMania, Survivor Series and a plan for an August Takeover.
Also in this issue:
Dominion, the Shingo Takagi title win, with match-by-match coverage, star ratings, poll results, business notes and booking direction.
Plans for a WWE draft, a WWE TV show on verge of being canceled, Bret Hart documentary, Stephanie McMahon talks WWE business, WWE ticket sales, Miz talks injury, UK & Canada viewing numbers, WWE looks a changes in how it does house hows, WWE autograph new rules, most watched WWE videos of the past week and WWE market value.
The next two WWE major events with lineups, notes about the Takeover crowd, matches announced and not yet announced for Hell in a Cell and more.
Full coverage of this past Saturday's UFC show.
Cyber Fight show combining NOAH, DDT, Ganbare Pro and Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling. We look at Keiji Muto's title loss, why he got the title in the first place, why Marufuji wasn't the guy who should have won, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings.
The death of controversial wrestler Angel o Demonio.
More into detail on the ratings than any other source, how many different viewers the shows had which is very different from the television number, breakdown of who watches the shows, how they watch, DVR numbers and how long the average fan watches.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight taking Raw and the latest wrestling news. You can also send questions to the show tonight to email@example.com
Raw tonight has Drew McIntyre vs. A.J. Styles, New Day vs. Randy Orton & Riddle and the debut of Eva Marie vs. Naomi. Rumor has it Eva Marie will have some muscle with her and with a debut against Naomi, that would put her on the heel side as we talked about the last few weeks.
We'll have all the details in the issue, but the key ratings notes are that on Friday, Smackdown did 1,944,000 viewers and 0.48 in 18-49. AEW did 487,000 viewers and 0.19 in 18-49. AEW did 160,000 viewers on Saturday via DVR of the show.
SummerSlam tickets for 8/21 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas moved extremely well in today's presale. We don't know how many tickets were put on sale, but it appeared a large percentage of the planned total 41,000+ seats were put on sale because while there are empty sections not sold, most are. Of those put on sale, there were 1,085 left as of our last report. It's pretty clear they'll do a very healthy total. The general public on sale isn't until Friday.
Saturday's Utami Hayashishita vs. Syuri match for the Wonder of Stardom title is more than worth going out of your way to see. The negative is that if you don't like hard-hitting matches with women, you won't like this. But for technical skill, hard-hitting, and drama, this is one of the best matches of the year and in a completely different category than any women's match in years. The match will be available on Wednesday or Thursday on Stardom World. You can watch it right now on PPV here. It didn't have the crazy moves and blood of Britt Baker vs.Thunder Rosa but as a technical match it's very much like a Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin mixed with Shinobu Kandori vs. Akira Hokuto. If you are a fan of women's wrestling, now that they have English commentary on the shows, you really should subscribe to Stardom world. The storylines are good, emotional, work from top to bottom is very good and the people involved in the training of these women have a magic wand in getting people so good so quickly.
Scott Smoot, who had been Vice President of Live Events Production, who was let go in cuts, is being brought back since they are back to doing live events.
Regarding the return of Samoa Joe, who will be working in NXT it could be as a replacement for William Regal if he's leaving, working with Regal in some fashion, and God knows they need a new opponent for Karrion Kross right now and Joe would certainly fit that thing and garner some interest there.
Kim Wood and I tell the story of Brian Pillman and Terry Funk's idea of chaining him to the post during the Super Bowl in Phoenix.
Friday's Lamar Odom vs. Aaron Carter Celebrity Boxing PPV did roughly the same number of television PPV buys as a good Impact PPV show.
New Japan at Korakuen Hall tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m.Eastern time
- Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Yuya Uemura
- Taichi vs. Yota Tsuji
- Sho & Yoh & Toru Yano vs. El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori & Jado
- Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi vs. Evil & Yujiro Takahashi & Gedo & Dick Togo
- Tetsuya Naito & Shingo Takagi & Sanada & Bushi vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kota Ibushi & Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Master Wato
- An analysis piece saying WWE stock with last week's rise is now overvalued. It's probably fairly valued now, it was undervalued the past few months.
- WWE is doing cameos based around this weekend's Hell in a Cell show. The most expensive are Shawn Michaels at $750, Seth Rollins at $600, Rey Mysterio at $500, Kevin Owens at $500, Charlotte Flair at $500 and Drew McIntyre at $450.
- Get ready for the return of the mouth of Colby Covington as he gets groomed for a rematch with Kamaru Usman. With Dana White confirming him for the next title shot, Colby Covington joined Submission Radio and reacted to Leon Edwards' win over Nate Diaz: “I think that’s hilarious. I think Edwards Scissorhands, he’s out here claiming to be this god and he’s ready for a title shot. Dude, you’re struggling with a lightweight journeyman who has double-digit losses on his record, and this guy is almost finishing you? And you think you need to be in a title shot? That guy needs to go win ten more fights or 20 more fights if he can’t get by Nate Diaz like that. The guy’s a Stockton soy boy. He’s been finished by everybody. The guy has no gas left in the tank. He’s even saying himself he has no motivation left to fight. So, if you’re struggling with a guy like Nate Diaz, there’s no way you belong anywhere close to a world title fight.”
- Andre Fili vs. Daniel Pineda is earmarked for the 6/26 show.
- Dark Elevation tonight: Scorpio Sky vs. Alex Reynolds QT Marshall & Aaron Solow vs. Deonn Rusman & Joe Keys Nyla Rose vs. Megan Bayne, Wardlow vs. Jason Hotch Shawn Spears vs. Falco Dustin Rhodes & Lee Johnson vs VSK & Travis Titan Julia Hart vs. Dani Jordyn Orange Cassidy vs. Cameron Cole Penta & Eddie Kingston vs. Arik Cannon & Kevin Blackwood Angelico vs. Mike Sydal Private Party vs. Dean Alexander & Carlie Bravo
- Vice will be running a documentary on Thursday night on Chyna.
- NWA Powerrr tomorrow night has JTG vs. Fred Rosser vs. El Rudo in a tournament match for a National title shot, Aron Stevens vs. PJ Hawx, Melina vs. JennaCide vs. Kenzie Paige plus appearances by Trevor Murdoch, Kamille, Tyrus and Austin Idol.
- Impact is building around the idea that Sami Callihan was fired by Don Callis but he's showing up for Impact on Thursday.
- Pro Wrestling Phoenix on Friday night in Omaha: Moonshine Russell b JD Parker, Omar Pachecco b El Bigote, Lars Metzger b Tim Boston, Seto Kobara b Johnny Ruckus, Seta Kobara & Tim Boston b Lars Metzger & Johnny Ruckus in a body bag match, Brandon Nytroe & Aiden Brooks b Paul & Joey Daniels, Jack Darling b Omar Pachecco-DQ, Brett Bishop b Duke Cornell. The next show is 7/3 at the Waiting Room Lounge in Omaha.
- Pro Wrestling Havoc from Saturday night in Jackson, MI: Brutus Atwell b Walking Nightmare, Jontae Keith b Dre Jacobs, Capital Vices b Nomads to win tag titles, ZDP b Sledge Gibson, Cassidy Keith b JP Ono, Ace Evans won three-way over Matt Cross and Jake Crist (thanks to Leonard Brand)
- Combate Globo has a show this coming Friday night on Univision and Univision Deportes at midnight featuring Jordan Beltran (11-6) vs. Erick Sancehz (906) and Axel Osuna (3-0 vs. Junior Cortez (4-1).
- Black Label Pro from yesterday in Australia: Charli Evans b Cherry Stephens, Kingsley & Jack Bonza b Michael Spencer & Kai Drake, Unsocial Jordan won over Ricky South and Carter Deams, Will Kiedes b Jimmy Townsend, Aussie Open b Light Speed Express, Matt Rogers b Lyrebird Luchi-DQ, Shazza McKenzie b Big Fudge, Sam Osborne b Jessica Troy to win PWWA title. Main event said to be really good. The Velocities, who had the killer match with Aussie Open on the previous iPPV show, issued a challenge for a rematch. Their first match is worth searching out if you haven't seen it.
- At a PFL press conference, Tom Lawlor was asked about being in a do or die situation for his next fight and said, "Do you know something I don't? Am I doing to die? I thought I would just miss the playoffs."
- Dragon Lee will be doing a seminar for Pro Wrestling Revolution in Northern California. For more info write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CWE announced that due to COVID restrictions its 7/2 to 7/4 shows in Winnipeg, Morden, and Gladstone, Manitoba are being moved to 9/3, 9/4, and 9/5.
- Pale Pro Wrestling on 6/19 in Arlington, TX at the 360 Elite Arena has Sam Adonis defending his title against Jeff Cobb, Cam Cole vs. Jake Something, Mike Bennett vs. Chandler Hopkins, Fuego del Sol vs Jastin Taylor and Mysterious Q vs. Travis Titan.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The Steiners win WWF Tag Team titles
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today