- Samoa Joe and Raquel Gonzalez segments set for WWE NXT
- WWE reportedly planning Queen of the Ring tournament for October
- Five teams announced for Impact Homecoming tag team tournament
- John Cena teams with Riddle in WWE Raw dark match
- Acclaimed, Big Swole, Dark Order part of five-match AEW Dark lineup
- Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington II targeted for UFC's return to MSG
- WWE Raw video highlights: Charlotte Flair defeats Nikki A.S.H.
- NJPW Summer Struggle results: Jeff Cobb attacks Kazuchika Okada
- Super Porky/Brazo de Plata passes away at 58 years old
- Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte rematch set for next week's WWE Raw
- WOL: Super Porky memories, RAW report, WWE and AEW ticket updates, more! 7/27
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: WWF Wrestling Challenge 1986 review 7/27
- WOR: Death of Super Porky, Vince vs. United States, RAW report, tons more! 7/27
- F4D: Smackdown, NJPW Strong Filthy vs. Kojima, Chicken Chest Poetry Contest! 7/26
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer on the new reports regarding Daniel Bryan and CM Punk possibly heading to AEW, Money in the Bank 2021 review, and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Triple H turns 52 today. Stephanie McMahon wrote on Twitter: “Happy Birthday to my badass, Motorhead loving, man of my dreams!”
- WWE released a statement on the death of Brazo de Plata: “The always charismatic and infectiously hilarious Lucha Libre Legend José Luis Alvarado Nieves, better known in the squared circle as “Super Porky” (Brazo de Plata), passed away Monday at the age of 58. The celebrated Mexican competitor was a proud member of the Alvarado wrestling family, which includes several generations of luchador athletes, as well as being a member of the squared circle for nearly 40 years — including a stint with WWE from 2005 to 2006. WWE extends its condolences to José Luis Alvarado Nieves’ family and friends.”
- Hit Row spoke about teams like Legado del Fantasma and Imperium in a social media exclusive.
- Keith Lee wrote on Twitter last night: “I've decided. I am just going to tell you guys the story myself. Give me a week or two .I wanted to do something educational, but also inspiring to tell you guys about everything since late January. Seems that is off the table for now. So....with that, I will find another way to tell guys about everything. It might simply a video of me chatting with you. We'll see.”
- Bronson Reed spoke to Sports Illustrated on his upcoming match against Adam Cole.
- Snoop Dogg has been announced as taking part in an in-game countdown to Summerslam that will take place in the WWE mobile game WWE Champions.
- The lawyer that accompanied Jinder Mahal and Veer on yesterday’s episode of Raw has been identified as Arjun Singh, who recently competed on the episode of AEW Dark that aired on June 29, where he lost to Angelico.
- The company announced that an Instagram photo of John Cena confronting Roman Reigns is their most-viewed post in WWE history at 3.5 million views.
- Free matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Primetime Players vs. The New Day from WWE Battleground 2015, John Cena & The Miz vs. The Corre from the February 21, 2011 edition of Raw, and Paige vs. Sasha Banks from the July 27, 2015 edition of Raw.
- Dolph Ziggler turns 40 years old today.
- Psycho Clown, the son of Super Porky/Brazo de Plata, confirmed that his father had died from a heart attack.
- AEW released their Road to Fight for the Fallen video.
- Matt Cardona joined Busted Open Radio and talked about his Game Changer Wrestling World title win and the reaction that it got over the weekend. “In 2021, we all know the deal,” Cardona said. “I, personally, have never seen anything like that. Or, I’ve never been a part, or in the building as a fan as a wrestler, never. So for me it was a once in a lifetime experience. Do I wish the fans would’ve shown me a little more respect? Cool. Do I wish someone would not have thrown a pizza cutter? Cool. But man, I don’t regret any of that because that will live forever.”
- Renee Paquette returned to her Oral Sessions podcast following giving birth to her daughter and discussed her new life as a mom.
- WDBJ7 in Roanoke, Virginia did a story on the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant preparing for what is being billed as his final wrestling match.
- In an interview on the Indy Mayhem show, Danny Limelight spoke on his status following his signing with MLW. “I think for the foreseeable future you’ve seen the last of me in AEW. The door was kept open for a possible return one day. They spoke very highly of my work ethic and my work. I know I have a really good relationship with Tony Khan. He’s an amazing human. He’s an amazing person to work for. I am still able to work for New Japan Pro Wrestling and I’m still able to work for the United Wrestling Network. I’m still able to do my indie dates.”
- Andrew Thompson of Post Wrestling interviewed Mr. Hughes on his WWF run, training Kiera Hogan, and wrestling in his 50s.
- Muhammad Hassan has been announced for the upcoming “The Wrestling Code” video game.
- The latest episode of Sammy Guevara’s vlog.
- Hangman Page turns 30 today. He wrote on social media: “thank you for all the birthday wishes and for not reminding me that at 30 statistically speaking over 38% of my life is over oh god now i thought about it.”
- Joe D’Orazio, a British professional wrestler who later worked as a referee, turns 99 today. He is considered the current oldest living wrestler.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Kurt Angle wins WWE title at Vengeance 2003
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today