- Report: Kyle O'Reilly's WWE contract set to expire in December
- WWE NXT ratings down following Halloween Havoc
- Impact Wrestling reveals location for Hard to Kill PPV
- Christmas episode of 'Young Rock' to air on December 15
- Omega vs. Angels, Kalisto debut added to AEW Dynamite
- Good Brothers vs. FinJuice, Sabin vs. Fulton set for Impact Wrestling
- Renee Paquette makes statement in support of Jon Moxley
- WWE NXT's Zoey Stark out of action with injury
- Jeff Hardy to appear on WWE's Broken Skull Sessions
- Starz renews 'Heels' for a second season
- WWE NXT video highlights: The fallout from Halloween Havoc
- WOL: Jon Moxley, Tony Khan talks Dynamite, more! 11/3
- B&V&G&C: RAW EPISODE ONE, plus Granny's 92nd birthday preview and more! 11/2
- Speak Now: Musical numbers and more, NXT 2.0 show review 11/2
- We're Live, Pal: Halloween costumes, Bianca Belair, Super Elite 11/2
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- The legacy and the future of ROH
- 2022 WWE PPV schedule
- The Flair-Lynch-Deville-Banks segment on last week's SmackDown and questions it asks
- Dark Side of the Ring on the Vince McMahon steroid trial, key points in the piece and other key points regarding the end result of the trial
- NXT's goals as far as changing its audience and how Halloween Havoc delivered
- The seven markets that WWE and AEW are selling tickets in and what are the updated numbers
- Ratings from the past week
- International TV numbers
- Update on AEW Full Gear
- Best match and best performer of the week
- G1 best match and G1 MVP
- G1 American interest level
- NJPW financials
- Next NJPW major shows
- Jericho Cruise
- Impact Bound for Glory
- Former pro wrestling rookie of the year faces aging comedian in high profile MMA fight in a few weeks
- Last week's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- WWE has officially announced that Tribute to the Troops will air on Fox on the afternoon of Sunday, November 14. The show was taped following an episode of SmackDown last month. The time it will be airing on November 14 will vary by market.
- In what looks to be a dark match, the UBS Arena in Long Island, New York is advertising that Roman Reigns & The Usos will face Drew McIntyre & The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) in a six-man tag match when Raw takes place at the venue on Monday, November 29. Reigns was announced for the show last month.
- Kushida & Ikemen Jiro will be using the tag team name “Jacket Time” in NXT. They’re set to face The Creed Brothers on NXT next Tuesday..
- On the first episode of their Bellas Podcast since the show returned from hiatus, Nikki & Brie Bella discussed their potential in-ring future. Nikki said: “There are no plans for Brie and I to return to the ring. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to return to the ring, as I am officially retired per our doctors. So yes, the day that we are going to be warming up, practicing, and maybe coming back, you, our Bellas Podcast listeners, will be the first to know.” Brie said: “Do we miss the ring? Absolutely. And we miss the WWE Universe, The Bella army out there, and we would love to get back to the ring one day. It’s just not any time soon.”
- Jeff Hardy, Paul Heyman, and Tony D’Angelo appeared on this morning’s episode of WWE’s The Bump.
- Hit Row will be in-studio guests on The Bump next Wednesday.
- Cultaholic has an interview with Big E.
- WWE sent the Atlanta Braves a custom title belt for winning the World Series.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Gal Gadot will be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight to promote their Netflix movie Red Notice.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero from the July 22, 2002 episode of Raw, Molly Holly vs. Lita for the Women’s Championship from Survivor Series 2003, and Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton from the November 3, 2014 episode of Raw.
- AEW Dynamite won’t be going against the World Series tonight due to the Atlanta Braves winning the series in six games on Tuesday. Game seven had been scheduled for tonight.
- In an interview with Deadline, Brett Weitz, general manager of TNT, TBS, and truTV, was asked if a decision has been made on renewing Rhodes to the Top for a second season: “No. Not yet. It just ran and finished, and we’re settling in with numbers. You know this, Nellie, to just go Live+Same Day is so antiquated. You want to see how things are consumed on VOD and see how things continue to play out.”
- Weitz was also asked what he thinks Dynamite’s move to TBS will mean for that network: “We obviously make these decisions with a lot of data and gut behind them. The brand of TBS is we’re always here for a good time. That is exactly what AEW is and AEW Dynamite, and so, when we look at the concentric circles of TBS and TNT, our TBS viewer is a heavy drama viewer, believe it or not. So, we know that those fans will migrate over, and we also believe that wrestling fans find the content wherever it is, and we also think, more wrestling’s better for everybody, honestly.”
- In a podcast that was recorded prior to Jon Moxley’s decision to enter an inpatient alcohol treatment program, Moxley returned to Talk is Jericho to promote his new autobiography.
- Defy Wrestling issued a statement in support of Moxley and addressed the appearance he’s been scheduled to make at their Brutalist show on Saturday, November 20:
DEFY will do whatever we can to show Jon Moxley and his family support during his journey to recovery.
The BRUTALIST card might change. If Jon needs that time to heal then, of course, that's what will happen. We'll keep you posted.
We need you to know that no matter what we won't let you down. You won't be disappointed on NOV 20th.
There is nothing better that Washington Hall does than come together to support each other. This is that time where we do it again, Defyance.
Thank you for understanding.
Jim, Matt, Annie
- Today is Andrade El Idolo’s 32nd birthday. His fiancee Charlotte Flair tweeted: “Feliz cumpleaños mi amor @AndradeElIdolo Keep shining papi and I can’t wait to see what this year brings you but most importantly I hope all your wishes come true! I love you as big as the sky!”
- Britt Baker spoke to TV Insider about her Dancing with the Stars fandom and wanting to be on the show: “It would be a literal dream come true. Let’s add one more hat. Dentist, professional wrestler, ballroom dancer. They all go together, right? It would be really cool because it’s something I’ve been following for so long. It’s something that was totally out of reach when I was watching with my family. Now it’s something I‘m actively trying to manifest and put out in the universe.”
- Adam Cole made an appearance on WEEI’s #DORK podcast.
- AEW announced their latest set of roster rankings.
- Danhausen thanked everyone for the support he’s received after breaking his tibia and fibula over the weekend: “Sincerely thank you all for the overwhelming support during this from all the Fanhausens, the wrestlers, my friends and family and my wonderful wife @missloulou514. Danhausen will come back even more evil than before.”
- Warhorse vs. KC Navarro has been added to the lineup for this Saturday’s MLW War Chamber tapings. The tapings are taking place at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Bobby Roode wins TNA World title
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today