- WWE SmackDown live results: Extreme Rules go-home show
- UFC's Jon Jones arrested, charged with battery domestic violence
- WWE, MGM to team up for 'American Gladiators' reboot
- Cody Rhodes set for tag team match on AEW Dynamite
- WWE discussing several ideas for WrestleMania 38 weekend in Dallas
- NJPW G1 Climax 31 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW G1 Climax 31 night four results: Okada vs. EVIL
- Wrestling Weekly: AEW Grand Slam, missed opportunity on WWE Raw 9/24
- B&V: AEW Dynamite, ROH TV, ratings and more! 9/23
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Kenny Omega and Bryan Danielson went to a 30:00 draw in what was among the best television matches in U.S. history and arguably the best bout ever on Dynamite in their dream match at the company’s debut in New York City on 9/22 at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
The non-title match presumably sets up a longer time limit championship match down the road. For Full Gear, the decision would seem to be Omega defending against either Danielson or Adam Page.
The show was a landmark event for the promotion, breaking both attendance and gate records and ended up as the second largest non-WWE gate for pro wrestling in U.S. history and the largest attended non-WWE pro wrestling event in the country in 22 years.
The most talked about aspect of the week was the ratings, and whether the show would beat Raw. Dynamite in its history had two episodes that beat Raw’s 0.49 (642,000) in 18-49, the very first episode and the show two weeks earlier coming off All Out and the debuts of Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
FRIDAY NEWS UPDATE
We will be doing our weekly show with Garrett Gonzalez tomorrow night rather than tonight to cover the UFC PPV show. We will have a Sunday show with Bryan Alvarez covering Extreme Rules.
For this weekend, we'll be doing polls on the UFC & Extreme Rules shows but not for G-1 which we'll limit to the major shows on the tour. It's thumbs up, down or middle and best and worst match. We're also looking for reports on the GCW shows, dark matches and anything else notable from Smackdown in Philadelphia, tomorrow night's WWE house show in Hershey, PA and the New Japan shows Saturday and Sunday in Garland, TX to firstname.lastname@example.org
The UFC held its Hall of Fame ceremony last night in Las Vegas. Inducted were Georges St-Pierre, with Royce Gracie speaking for him, the late Kevin Randleman, who has close friends Bas Rutten and Mark Coleman along with wife Elizabeth there, the Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson fight and Marc Ratner, who was introduced by Lorenzo Fertitta and Lawrence Epstein. Dustin Poirier was given the Forrest Griffin Community Award for his work for charity in his home city of Lafayette, LA. Ratner had previously been inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame and the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame.
Dark Side of the Ring last night on Chris Kanyon did 214,000 viewers and 0.07 in 18-49.
Smackdown tonight from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia at 8 p.m. on FOX:
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Apollo Crews for the IC title
- Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega
- Debut of Happy Talk with Happy Corbin
205 Live matches are Ember Moon vs. Cora Jade, Xyon Quinn vs. Oney Lorcan and Ikemen Jiro vs Malik Blade.
Rampage tonight on TNT at 10 p.m:
- C.M. Punk vs.Powerhouse Hobbs
- Young Bucks & Adam Cole vs. Christian Cage & Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy
- Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs,. Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page
- Penta & Fenix & Santana & Ortiz vs Private Party & Butcher & Blade
- Anna Jay vs. Penelope Ford
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston vs. Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer in a lights out match
For those with DVRs taping the show, it is being listed as two separate shows so make sure both hours are being taped or you may miss hour two.
The UFC 266 PPV is tomorrow night from Las Vegas at the T Mobile Arena:
6 p.m. Eastern on ESPN+
- Omar Morales (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Mat Semelsberger (170.5) vs. Martin Sano (170)
- Cody Brundage (185.5) vs. Nick Maximov (185.5)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
8 p.m. Eastern on ESPN News
- Roxanne Modaferri (125.5) vs Talia Santos (125)
- Chris Daukaus (231) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (258)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (154.5)
- Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (135.5)
- PPV at 10 p.m. Eastern
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Robbie Lawler (184) vs. Nick Diaz (185.5)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Lauren Murphy (125) for the women's flyweight title
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs Brian Ortega (144) for the featherweight title
The last three fights will be five rounds. Lawler vs. Diaz was moved from 170 to 185 because Diaz asked at the last minute for that.
The CMLL Anniversary show is tonight:
- Templario vs. Dragon Rojo Jr.for the vacant Mexican national middleweight title
- Volador Jr. & Titan vs. Los Gemelo Diablos for the vacant CMLL tag titles
- Ultimo Guerrero vs. Hechicero for the CMLL heavyweight title
- Rey Cometa & Espiritu Negro vs Espanto Jr. & Akuma for the Mexican national tag titles
- Jarochita & Lluvia vs. Reyna Isis & Dark Silueta for the Mexican national women's tag titles
This is the first anniversary show in history, and they date back to 1934, with a women's main event. Isis will be wrestling as she tested negative for COVID She had gotten COVID two weeks ago so she wasn't going to be able to be on the show without a negative test.
Game Changer Wrestling on Fite TV from the Melrose Ballroom in New York at 8 p.m. headlined by Minoru Suzuki vs. Homicide and Nick Gage vs. Grim Reefer.
Dwayne Johnson just completed filming of the movie "DC's League of Super Pets”. Johnson plays the role of Superman's dog. It will hit the theaters next summer.
- A story on Joe Gacy, who has been getting air time on NXT is at (thanks to Barry Werner)
- The A&E Biographies have been released on DVD with four on each DVD by Lionsgate.
- Tony Khan said that the Owen tournament was never going to be called the King of Hearts tournament. He said the Owen tournament has been the name for a long time. They applied for a trademark for King of Hearts on the behalf of Dr. Martha Hart and was planning on giving it to her as a gift.
- Kevin Eck's weekly look at ROH Wrestling.
- A story about a memorial show coming for wrestler Austin Fury, who passed away recently at the age of 22. (thanks to Mike Kuzmuk)
- Marty Scurll is booked for a 10/23 sho for an independent promotion in San Juan, PR. Scurll hasn't wrestled since he did a New Japan taping months ago, but the reaction to it was so strong New Japan removed all of his appearances from the shows. He had been the booker in ROH until claims were made against him by a woman who at the time was 16 and he was 27. Scurll admitted it happened but said it was consensual while the woman said it was not.
- BWO on 10/9 in Lanoka Harbor, NJ at the Lacey Township High School has Alex Hammerstone, Anthony Greene and others plus a match for the so-called ownership of the promotion between the BWO and the Coraluzzo Collection Agency.
- Adrian Jaoude, formerly Arturo Ruas in WWE, is available for bookings through Bill Behrens at email@example.com. Jaoude is based in Orlando, FL.
- James Frewin, who was the Vice President and General Manager for WWE in the Australia and New Zealand territories, has joined the PFL as Senior Vice President International.
- LFA tonight on UFC Fight Pass at 9 p.m. from Oshkosh, WI Ronald Dunlap (184.6) vs. James Waller (187) Edwin Cooper (146) vs. Andrew Johnson (145.8) Kathryn Paprocki (115.4) vs. Hilarie Rose (117.6) Jake Kozorosky (155) vs. Lucas Clay (156) Chad Johnson (231.6) vs. Jordan Heiderma (240.4) Josh Silveira (204) vs. Tee Cummins (203.8) for light heavyweight title Waller and Rose both missed weight and had to pay a penalty
- Hernandez headlines Lucha de los Muertos on 10/30 at The Forge in Mississauga, ONT.
- Thunder Rosa appears for AIW on 10/2 in Akron, OH at the Tadmor Shrine. Psycho Clown appears 11/26 in Eastlake, OH at Force Sports.
- Shoot Pro Wrestling takes place tonight at 10 pm. Eastern at ShootProWrestling.com. There are both singles matches and a tag team tournament taking place with all matches being legitimate under rules that were the brainchild of people like Karl Gotch and Billy Robinson.
- Laynie Luck vs. Brandi Lauren will be the match on ROH's Women's Division Wednesday.
- Sebastian Przybysz (8-2) defends his KSW bantamweight title against Bruno Santos (10-2) on the next KSW show on 10/23 from the Atlas Arena in Lodz,Poland. The other main event is former strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski (15-7) facing Senegal wrestling legend Bambardier (2-0).
- Super Star Wars has the David Cody (Norton Lewis) Memorial show tomorrow night in Taylors SC at Eastside High School. EC 3 vs. Caprice Coleman and the Koloff Dynasty managed by Nikita Koloff vs. Crazzy Steve & Brian Pillman Jr. headline, plus John Skylar vs.Tim Storm, Mikal Judas vs. Logan Cred, Wes Brisco will be managed by Gerald Brisco.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Shawn Michaels & Diesel win WWF Tag Team titles
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today