- Impact Hardcore Justice live results: Purrazzo vs. Jazz title vs. career
- WWE SmackDown overnight ratings up on WrestleMania eve
- UFC on ABC 2 live results: Marvin Vettori vs. Kevin Holland
- NJPW Road to Wrestling Dontaku results: The tour begins
- WWE SmackDown video highlights: WrestleMania SmackDown
- VIDEO: WWE reveals WrestleMania 37 set
- Jon Moxley appears at GCW Spring Break, confronts Nick Gage
- Konosuke Takeshita appears at AEW The House Always Wins
- NJPW Strong results: New Japan Cup USA 2021 begins
- Semifinals set for NJPW New Japan Cup USA 2021
- Speak Now: WrestleMania SmackDown recap
- WOR: WrestleMania 37, TakeOver night 2, Moxley/Barnett
- F4D: Lance Storm talks end of Wednesday Night Wars, AEW booking, WrestleMania, more!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
WON NEWSLETTER: April 12, 2021 Observer Newsletter: WrestleMania 37 week begins
A preview to WrestleMania leads off the current issue of the Wrestling Observer. We look at each match, thoughts on the match, who are the gambling oddsmaker favorites, chart ticket demand with Mania and the next two UFC PPV shows, rules in play, and non-WrestleMania ticket demand.
Also in this issue:
End of the Wednesday night war with the final standings, cover the two Takeover shows, look at television vs. streaming viewership, Canadian numbers, final stands in shows and quarters, and where AEW and NXT go from here.
Takeover with match-by-match coverage with star ratings and other notes from the shows.
Vince McMahon's decision to put the Chris Jericho interview on Peacock right after the second day of WrestleMania, why the timing works, how Tony Khan reacted, the good, the bad, the political, a preview of something talked about and how this does show a change in WWE policy.
The death of Jack Veneno, a look at his four world title matches with Ric Flair, Dominican wrestling, the story about the world title change that wasn't approved by the NWA board, as well as the movies on his life and career that have been produced. We look at the level of fame he had in the Dominican Republic and outside the Dominican Republic.
A feature on the direction of AEW, where the viewership declines are and aren't, reasons, and changes in AEW television over the past year as well as a look at different stars and how much time they are getting.
Nick Khan talking the return of two of WWE's best known women stars, A.J. Styles' idea for this year's Mania that didn't happen, Roman Reigns talks a match with The Rock, looking at the popularity of all the major promotions and who is gaining and falling, WWE gets rid of longtime announcing team, The Hurt Business breakup, Paul Levesque talks Undertaker's comments on the modern generation, how pro wrestling did compared to televised sports this past week, Seth Rollins talks fans at TV, A&E wrestling schedule, and WWE market value.
Will Ospreay's win of the IWGP title, the history of U.K. wrestlers challenging for New Japan's world title, business updates including bad news for New Japan going into two stadium shows, why the title changed, other angles, all the upcoming streaming shows and major shows over the next month and some good business news as well.
Sakura Genesis, with match-by-match coverage and star ratings.
WWE Hall of Fame ceremonies, go through the candidates, note speeches, the major gaffe in one of the inductions and a look back at a pioneer wrestling family that is never talked about.
U.S. Olympic wrestling trials, the major confrontations, the stars of the team, plus stars of the future to watch out for.
Stardom PPV show.
More into detail on ratings than any other source, we have how every segment on NXT and AEW did as well as how it did with different age groups, genders and more, plus a look at all other wrestling shows of the past week.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Due to a storm in the area, there was a weather alert at Raymond James Stadium today after some fans had entered the building for night one of WrestleMania 37. Fans were told to seek coverage in the concourses, ramps, and club areas and listen for stadium updates. Raymond James Stadium then announced: "WEATHER UPDATE: lightning threat has passed, all parking and gates are back OPEN! Fans may return to their seats. Free parking at HCC is now closed. Thanks for being patient fans!" Stephanie McMahon tweeted that the show will start promptly at its scheduled time of 8 p.m. Eastern. The pre-show, which has no matches, is starting at 7 p.m. Eastern. Our Bryan Alvarez noted that the tech crew was fixing some minor damage ahead of the pre-show.
- Drew McIntyre tweeted about his title match against WWE Champion Bobby Lashley opening tonight’s WrestleMania 37 night one card: “I’ve said for the last year I want to be the first person out when crowds return. I can’t wait for that noise to hit. I just feel bad for everyone having to follow me and Bobby, we’ll set the standard, you all try and keep up #WrestleMania”
- McIntyre’s father and brother visited BT Sport’s Lashley vs. McIntyre mural in Scotland.
- DAZN asked McIntyre about being called out by new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay and how familiar he is with Ospreay’s work: “Very familiar. He's a very, very talented individual, and I'm very proud to see how far he's come and how far British wrestling has come. From the day I was released from WWE and gone back to the UK, I started seeing the level of talent we produced and how much things have changed since I was last there. I was blown away, and that's when we started getting the British invasion all across the different independent companies, and Will was one of them, myself and few other Brits started traveling the world doing the PWG’s. Myself and Will had a great match at What Culture Pro Wrestling. I'm very happy to see his success. I spoke to him privately. I saw him calling me out. I will not reply publicly (laughs). I'll just say I'm very happy for him. If we had that match, he knows I would take the back of my hand and smack him if it was in real life (laughs).”
- The Undefeated has a feature story on Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair at WrestleMania night one.
- Becky Lynch posted a picture yesterday teasing that she’ll be returning at night one of WrestleMania tonight.
- Billboard’s story on Bad Bunny wrestling at WrestleMania notes that Adam Pearce and Drew Gulak were tasked with training him for tonight’s match.
- In an interview with Sporting News, Daniel Bryan compared being added to the WrestleMania 30 main event to being added to Sunday’s Universal Championship match: “I knew at WrestleMania 30 that me being added to that match was beneficial to the show. Heading into this show we didn’t have a live crowd and I’m not convinced that me being added was the best route to go. Obviously, I'm thrilled to be a part of it. You don't turn down the main event of WrestleMania, right? But you don’t know for sure that was what the fans wanted at WrestleMania 30. The biggest difference to me is that I would hate to take away something that the fans really wanted.”
- Barstool Sports’ Robbie Fox interviewed Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins.
- Yahoo Sports has a story on Roman Reigns,
- Edge appeared on this week’s Talking Smack and interacted with Paul Heyman ahead of WrestleMania.
- A WrestleMania night one preview edition of WWE’s The Bump streamed live today.
- Mustafa Ali spoke to The Metro about his former role as the leader of RETRIBUTION: “The day of the reveal is when I found out that, ‘This is what you’re gonna be doing.’ At the end of the day, it was an opportunity to be on TV on Monday Night Raw weekly for multiple segments. That’s leaps and bounds from what I was doing the year prior. I did the best that I could with what I was given, there was a lot of amazing talent in that faction.”
- .Scarlett Bordeaux, Shotzi Blackheart, and Harley Cameron released a music video for their song “Indestructible.”
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded John Cena and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House match from WrestleMania 36, Cena vs. The Undertaker from WrestleMania 34, and Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship from WrestleMania 35.
- Tony Deppen announced yesterday that he has to pull out of his remaining WrestleMania weekend bookings: “One thing I hate more than anything is not fulfilling my commitments. I’m going to have to pull out of my remaining shows this weekend. Took a rough one on the head last night, now I’m having trouble turning my head at the moment. So, I’m going to try and play it safe.”
- Chris Hero will be the guest on Monday’s episode of the ROH Strong podcast.
Daily Pro Wrestling History:
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today