- Face-to-face segment set for NXT Great American Bash
- WWE SmackDown draws lowest overnight ratings for Fox episode
- Kevin Nash to appear on WWE's Broken Skull Sessions
- WWE SmackDown video highlights: Owens vs. Zayn, Vega returns
- NJPW adds KOPW 2021 Ranbo to Wrestle Grand Slam in Tokyo Dome
- Full cards revealed for NJPW Summer Struggle in Sapporo
- Street fight stipulation added to AEW Dynamite Tag Team title match
- MVP returning to the ring on Monday's WWE Raw
- NJPW Strong results: Fred Rosser vs. Bateman
- WWE 205 Live results: NXT Breakout Tournament qualifying matches
- WOR: eYada memories, Del Wilkes, AEW ratings
- Speak Now: Zelina Vega returns, full SmackDown recap
- F4D: Lance Storm on Del Wilkes, Jericho book, AEW TV, more!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer covers the 14 WWE cuts that took place last week, the death of Del Wilkes, and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE
- WWE has removed WWE Icons: Lex Luger from this week’s list of Peacock/WWE Network additions. The documentary had been announced as premiering tomorrow. The trailer and first look have also been removed from WWE’s YouTube channel. PWinsider reported that sources indicated to them that WWE decided to move the premiere date for the documentary so that it can be supported by a stronger lead-in.
- Becky Lynch voiced BT Sport’s promo video for UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3.
- Adrian Jaoude (formerly known as Arturo Ruas), who was released by WWE last week, spoke to The Wrestling Inc. Daily about how he was supposed to be part of NXT's Diamond Mine faction:
When I did my match with Kushida, I knew that the storyline of that match would be leading to me being a part of Malcolm Bivens’ group. It wasn’t Diamond Mine yet. I was supposed to be in that group, and then I got injured. I got surgery on my bicep, and things kind of stopped, but I healed. I got cleared, and everything started to run again. That’s where Diamond Mine came up. It would be a group of legit fighters with legit backgrounds.
I always was and I am still a hard working man. I worked my ass off. I worked a lot and not just because I want to improve my technique, but I wanted to always be sharp, to be able to deliver a good show because people are paying the tickets. People want to see a good show, and I don’t want to disappoint the people. People are paying to see what they want to see, and that’s why I worked my ass off, and then I started to work more and more and I got more in shape. And I did my gear and things started to kind of move a little bit weirdly. They canceled one date. They pushed it to another date.
Not just for me, the group itself and then they canceled another date, and they canceled a big date supposed. And finally they were like, okay, it will be this day. I was like, let’s go. The group were talking together, and then days before, not weeks -- they billed it on Tuesday. I got a call Saturday. ‘Hey man, we’re putting you off now, but you’re going to be on soon. I felt like something’s weird, something’s off here. I was like, ‘Hey, let me know more. What’s happening?’ They said, ‘No, nothing’s happening. You’re good. You’re going to be on later because if you debut all together, it won’t make sense, but in the future, you’re going to be there. That’s it.’ The same week, bye bye.
- Following her return on last night’s SmackDown, Zelina Vega appeared on Talking Smack.
- The Miz wrote about the passing of he and Maryse’s dog Mocha: “Mocha, we are gonna miss you so much. We will miss you greeting us at the door, nudging our hand to pet you, never letting us win a game of tug, always protecting us, your big kisses. Even though you are gone your memory lives on. We love you. Rest In Peace our beautiful Mocha.”
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship from Money in the Bank 2016, Bayley & Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte & Sasha Banks from the July 3, 2014 episode of NXT, and Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton from Vengeance 2006.
- AEW announced that tickets to their Fyter Fest night one edition of Dynamite have sold out. The show is taking place at H-E-B Center in Cedar Park, Texas on Wednesday, July 14. AEW live events/touring executive Rafael Morffi wrote that they’ll look to open up more seats if production allows the day before the show and the day of the show: “Thx Austin, TX area #AEW fans! Our 7/14 #AEWDynamite @HEBCenter in Cedar Park is SOLD OUT-we’ll look to open up more seats to sell if production allows the day prior & day of show. Keep checking for a chance to purchase seats to see @AEW live AEWTIX.COM”
- The former Ever-Rise uploaded episode two of “The Show RULES.”
- The Bollywood Boyz spoke about their WWE run and release on Pro Wrestling 4 Life with Sean “X-Pac” Waltman.
- Damo (formerly known as Killian Dain) appeared on the Ringside Rant podcast.
- Britt Baker appeared on Pittsburgh Today Live yesterday.
- Sports Illustrated has an interview with Eddie Edwards.
- Today is Joey Janela’s 32nd birthday.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: AJ Styles & Jerry Lynn win NWA Tag Team titles
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today