- KENTA, El Phantasmo to appear on NJPW Strong in six-man tag match
- First-ever AEW Dynamite Awards to stream on B/R app
- Blackheart vs. LeRae, Gargano vs. Lumis added to WWE NXT
- Chris Jericho reveals positive COVID-19 test in 'maybe' September
- Bracket set for WWE NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Impact reveals new commentary team, Josh Mathews promoted
- WWE announces details for 'Superstar Spectacle' India special
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
A look at what happened in the last two months of the life of Jon Huber is the lead story in this week's edition of the Wrestling Observer. We look at how the situation was handled, when the talent found out, why Huber didn't get a lung transplant, and a look at comments from a number of people in WWE in particular as well as Jim Ross and Amanda Huber's extensive writing on the subject.
Also in this issue:
Extensive coverage of Wrestle Kingdom and New Year's Dash. We have match-by-match, star ratings and poll results. We also have business notes, the story of Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega, the effect of COVID on the show and of wrestling in Japan going forward, Jay White, goal of Hiromu Takahashi, the new main event programs and international television news.
Full year television notes, Linda McMahon's donations to Donald Trump, Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament, next Takeover show, A&E documentary notes, update on Damien Priest and others earmarked for Raw & Smackdown, lots of booking notes, new WWTV deals, Sonya Deville return, Hulk Hogan talks, head of a rival promotion sets up WWE production person's engagement, amateur wrestling standout about to start training with WWE, how wrestling shows this past week did compared to sports, international television ratings, who was creative told a few years ago not to even think of ideas for, upcoming TV bouts, WWE market value and the most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
A story on Irwin Rivera, the UFC fighter who is being accused of stabbing two of his sisters.
A story on Bobby Davis, one of the first of the modern managers.
What wrestlers had the most four star matches in 2020, as well as in history the top 25 of all-time.
Detailed look at the television business, looking at stats not available elsewhere to get the deepest read into how shows are doing, what categories are doing well and how shows compare with previous weeks and one year ago.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Today’s episode of The Bump featured AJ Styles, Sheamus, Jim Duggan, and Randy Jackson of ‘American Idol’ fame. Rey Mysterio, Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, Chad Gable, and Booker T will be the guests on next week’s show.
- WWE Senior Producer Steve Conoscenti noted to WrestlingInc that future projects for the WWE Network include new episodes of WWE 24, WWE Icons, and a second season of Ruthless Aggression.
- WWE has filed a trademark for the name ‘Joshua Bruns’.
- The company has uploaded their annual tribute to Martin Luther King Jr. The video will air on Raw this Monday.
- The USA Network has uploaded the entire season premiere episode of Straight Up Steve Austin featuring Luke Combs.
- Austin spoke to Fox News about the new season.
- Free matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks from Royal Rumble 2019, The New Day vs. The Usos from Royal Rumble 2016, and a 20-man World Heavyweight Championship battle royal from the January 13, 2006 episode of SmackDown.
- In a Twitter thread, wXw noted that all events until March 31 has been postponed due to a COVID-19 resurgence. There are also no taping dates, no wXw 16 Carat tournament, and no expectations of live events with audiences before the summer.
- The AEW on TNT Twitter account noted that The Elite would be in six-man tag team action tonight.
- Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows spoke to Sports Illustrated this week, talking about their WWE release, Impact, and appearing on Dynamite last week.
- Jake the Snake Roberts on Twitter: “Well I’ve seen my lung specialist and was told my lungs will outlive the rest of me. Hooray!!! That is IF I don’t go back to smoking.”
- T-Mart Promotions Marty D’Amato on Facebook wrote that the Demolition virtual signing this Saturday would not be taking place. “Some bad news to report,” he wrote. Unfortunately Demolition signing will not take place this Saturday. I just got a call from Bill and his oldest Grandson had contacted Covid last week and now Bill and his wife are feeling sick with symptoms. Let's all send our prayers to one of the nicest guys you can ever meet Bill Eadie and is family as they deal with Covid. Bill said once he is better him and Barry will make the trip to join the marty party.”
- NJPW World will undergo maintenance starting tonight at 9 pm ET and will run through Thursday morning at 3 am ET.
- Rosemary appeared on the Women’s Wrestling Talk podcast to talk about this weekend’s Impact Hard to Kill pay-per-view event.
- Deonna Purrazzo spoke to FiteTV, also regarding Hard to Kill event.
- Chris Sabin talked to Tony Quant regarding Hard to Kill.
- Alicia Atout spoke to Alex Gracia.
- In the latest Ace’s High article, Hiroshi Tanahashi reflects on his run in HUSTLE.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: TNA Genesis 2013
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today