KEY REMINDERS FOR LEVI’S® STADIUM GUESTS ATTENDING WRESTLEMANIA® 31
VTA lightrail service to be augmented with addition shuttle service; NFL bag policy in effect
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Levi’s® Stadium management and WWE® want to make sure all fans are aware of the special event information for WrestleMania 31 at Levi’s® Stadium on Sunday, March 29.
To help all Levi’s® Stadium guests enjoy their experience to the fullest, they should be aware of the following policies and information:
KEY EVENT DETAILS:
- Parking lots open at 11:30 a.m.
- Faithful Mile opens at 12:30 p.m.
- Stadium Gates and Media Check-in open at 1:30 p.m.
- Show begins at 3:30 p.m.
BAG POLICY -- Please note Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- WWE approved clear stadium tote bags will be sold at the following locations: WrestleMania Superstore, WrestleMania Merchandise trucks, WWE Shop Store at Levi’s® Stadium and all bag check locations at Levi’s® Stadium These approved bags will also be available for purchase on our program carts located outside of Intel Plaza A, Dignity Health Plaza C, and Toyota Plaza F
- One gallon clear freezer zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
- For more information, please visit http://www.levisstadium.com/bagpolicy/
- All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium
- Guests with oversized bags or other prohibited items must check these bags or items at bag check sites located in front of Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C, Toyota Gate F. These sites close one hour after the completion of the event
Public Transportation – The Valley Transportation Authority is your source of public transportation in and around the San Jose and Santa Clara area. If you will be using public transportation to get to WrestleMania, The VTA bus and light rail service will be providing additional service to Levi’s® Stadium before and after the event. Additional signage and lighting will also be employed to and from VTA and the venue. For more information visit http://www.vta.org/getting-around/event-service/levis-stadium.
PARKING AND CARPOOLING – All fans who decide to drive to Levi’s® Stadium for WrestleMania are reminded to download the Levi’s® Stadium App for their iPhone or Android device before coming to the venue so they can pre-purchase a digital parking pass. Fans should also consider carpooling in an effort to reduce traffic on the road and on public transportation.
About Levi’s® Stadium
Levi’s® Stadium is the new home of the San Francisco 49ers and serves as one of the world’s best outdoor sports and entertainment venues. Designed by HNTB and built by Turner/Devcon for the Santa Clara Stadium Authority, the $1.2 billion venue consists of 1.85 million square feet and 68,500 seats, including 170 luxury suites and 9,000 club seats. It is a multi-purpose facility with the flexibility to host a wide range of events, including domestic and international soccer, college football, motocross, concerts and various civic events, and is expandable for major events such as the Super Bowl. Levi's® Stadium is owned by the Santa Clara Stadium Authority, a public joint powers authority established to provide for development and operation of Levi's® Stadium to ensure that the stadium serves the goals of the City of Santa Clara. For more information, go to www.LevisStadium.com.
Levi’s® Stadium Media Contact:
San Francisco 49ers
P: (408) 986-4890
– LevisStadium.com –