Former TNA President and owner Dixie Carter will return to the company for an appearance at this Sunday's Impact Slammiversary pay-per-view.
ESPN's Marc Raimondi first reported the news.
Carter's return is part of the celebration for the company's 20th anniversary.
The 57-year-old was president of then-TNA from 2003 through 2016 before selling her majority share to Anthem Sports & Entertainment. The company was renamed Impact Wrestling in 2017 and Carter eventually sold her minority stake.
The often-criticized Carter became an on-screen character as well and was involved in many of the company's top angles.
Her last on-screen appearance was in January 2016 on the live Impact debut on Pop TV as part of an angle with her storyline nephew, Ethan Carter III.
Here's the updated lineup for Sunday's pay-per-view in Nashville, Tennessee:
- Impact World Champion Josh Alexander defends against Eric Young
- Queen of the Mountain match: Knockouts World Champion Tasha Steelz defends against Deonna Purrazzo, Chelsea Green, Mia Yim, and Jordynne Grace
- Ultimate X match: X-Division Champion Ace Austin defends against "Speedball" Mike Bailey, Kenny King, Trey Miguel, Jack Evans, and Alex Zayne
- Impact Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defend against The Good Brothers
- Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions The Influence defend against Taya Valkyrie & Rosemary
- Monster's Ball match: Moose vs. Sami Callihan
- Honor No More (Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, Eddie Edwards, PCO & Vincent) vs. Impact Originals (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Frankie Kazarian, Nick Aldis & one wrestler to be announced
- Pre-Show: Impact Digital Media Champion Rich Swann defends against Brian Myers
- Pre-Show: Reverse battle royal