Impact Wrestling held their second and final night of TV tapings Tuesday in Las Vegas, Nevada, wrapping up three nights in Sin City ahead of their return for Turning Point and more TV tapings next month.
Spoilers for the next month of TV are ahead.
Here's everything that happened on night one that set it up with a note that some results have been difficult to get in both cases, hence the spotty details.
- Josh Alexander defeated Minoru Suzuki in the main event of the show. This was set up by a night one confrontation that saw both men included in a six-man tag team match.
- Suzuki wrestled twice Monday, defeating Kaleb with a K. Based on both nights of tapings, it appears he will be on every show between Thursday and Turning Point.
- Impact World Champion Moose got his challenger for the November 20th Turning Point as Eddie Edwards won a three-way against W. Morrissey and Matt Cardona. There was also a report that the Moose vs. Edwards match will be a Full Metal Mayhem match (TLC), but that is unconfirmed. The two had a brawl that featured a table and a ladder.
- Following his debut at Bound for Glory, The (Kiss) Demon returned to team with Crazzy Steve and Black Taurus against Johnny Swinger, Fallah Baah and Hernandez.
- Doc Gallows defeated Hikuleo as the Good Brothers vs. Bullet Club feud continues.
- Knockouts Tag Team Champions The IInspiration took on Kimber Lee and Brandi Lauren with Decay cornering them after the match.
- Digital Media Champion Jordynne Grace defended against John Skyler.
- Chelsea Green won a four-way over Jake Something, Matthew Rehwoldt and Alisha Edwards
- Steve Maclin defeated Laredo Kid. Kid was said to have banged his head on the ramp early in the match.
- Mercedes Martinez defeated Madison Rayne and was attacked afterward by The Influence with Knockouts Champion Mickie James making the save. Martinez then laid out James.
- Other matches include Rohit Raju vs. Rocky Romero; Willie Mack vs. VSK