Here's a look at Impact Wrestling's TV taping from Sunday at The Bomb Factory in Dallas, Texas, that will cover the next few weeks of AXS TV shows.
Thanks to Marvin Pruitt.
Before The Impact:
- Black Taurus defeated Matthew Rehwoldt
- Digital Media Champion Jordynne Grace defeated Lady Frost to retain and was then confronted by Matt Cardona after the match.
Scott D’Amore said they would be back in Dallas for WrestleCon on April 1.
- W. Morrissey came out for a promo on Moose, challenging him for the World title. Moose appeared and declined, saying he is giving the shot to someone else.
- The Ring of Honor group that appeared at Hard to Kill came out and jumped D’Lo Brown, putting him through a table. He did not appear for the remainder of the night.
- Laredo Kid defeated Chris Bey. X-Division Champion Trey Miguel was on commentary.
- "Speedball" Mike Bailey defeated Jake Something. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton were on commentary.
- Masha Slamovich squashed a local competitor.
- Josh Alexander came out for a promo. He wanted a Impact World title shot without any more distractions. Charlie Haas interrupted and challenged Alexander. Alexander said that he wanted the title shot first. This led to a brawl with Alexander eventually accepting Haas’ challenge.
- World Champion Moose defeated Zicky Dice to retain. After the match, Morrissey came out and ran off Moose and then destroyed Dice and VSK. Brian Myers watched, but did not help.
- Jonah defeated Raj Singh. Singh had cut a promo asking for competition prior to the match.
- AAA Reina de Reinas Deonna Purrazzo defeated Rok-C to win the ROH Women’s title in a title vs. title match. Ian Riccaboni and Matthew Rehwoldt were on commentary. The ROH group then came out and confronted Purrazzo after the match. Rehwoldt, Rich Swann and Willie Mack came out for the save, but were laid out by the group.
- The Influence defeated Havok in a handicap match as they had jumped Rosemary prior to the match. They took selfies of the fallen Havoc after the match.
- Tasha Steelz defeated Chelsea Green. Knockouts Champion Mickie James was on commentary. Steelz confronted James after the match which led to a brawl with Steelz and Samantha Evans attacking James. Green made the save for James.
- W. Morrissey defeated Zicky Dice and VSK in a handicap match while Myers watched on from commentary. Morrissey cut a promo saying that if he didn’t get a title shot, he would go find Moose.
- ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham defeated Steve Maclin to retain while the ROH group watched from the balcony.
- Doc Gallows and Joe Doering defeated Heath and Rhino after interference from Deaner. Karl Anderson was on commentary while Eric Young was at ringside.
- Josh Alexander defeated Charlie Haas. Chris Sabin was on commentary The ROH group appeared again after the match, attacking Alexander, Haas, Sabin, Swann, Mack, Heath and Rhino, who had come out to try and make the save. Eddie Edwards came out with a kendo stick to clean house. Maria Kanellis said that there was honor no more. Edwards said that, "We are Impact and we will not be disrespected."
Impact next heads to the Charles Dodge Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for more Impact on AXS TV tapings on January 21st and 22nd.