After All In went off the air last night, The Young Bucks and Kota Ibushi stayed in the ring for the post-show promo and were joined by Cody, Brandi Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Hangman Page, and The Young Bucks' families. Marty Scurll was one of the people that Nick Jackson called to the ring but didn't end up appearing after his match with Kazuchika Okada.
- Nick admitted that they had a time restriction for the Young Bucks & Ibushi vs. Rey Mysterio, Fenix & Bandido main event, with Matt Jackson joking that they had to hurry up and beat their opponents. On Wrestling Observer Radio last night, it was noted that the six-man tag was scheduled to go 28 minutes but got cut to 12 due to things going long.
- Matt called All In a group collaboration between everyone in the ring, everyone in the back, and the fans. He said there's a hunger for good pro wrestling and good entertainment, that the show was their vision of what they think they can do with wrestling, and asked the crowd if they wanted more of it.
- After the crowd chanted for another All In, Cody brought up that sometimes when you make a bet you go double or nothing. Matt said they aren't making an announcement but called it something to think about. He said they'd give the fans more of this if they want it.
- Cody reiterated that, with the big question of what happens next, this group is sticking together.
- Cody called Omega the leader of the Bullet Club and handed him the microphone to close the show. Omega gave credit to The Young Bucks and Cody for being the brainchildren behind the event and called it probably the greatest pro wrestling show he's been a part of. He mentioned that the fans know where he comes from and where some people want him to go, but he said that All In blew everything else out of the water.
After his surprise appearance at All In, Chris Jericho posted a video on Instagram while on a private plane flying to Fozzy's concert in Merriam, Kansas so he could make both events in the same night. Jericho went on stage while still wearing his Pentagon Jr. face paint.
The lights went out after Omega defeated Pentagon last night, with Jericho replacing Pentagon while wearing Pentagon's full costume. Jericho attacked Omega and hyped up the Jericho & Young Bucks vs. Omega, Cody & Scurll match on next month's Rock 'N' Wrestling Rager at Sea cruise.