Submitted by Tony Cottam
Insane Championship Wrestling presented this year's Fear & Loathing event at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday.
- P.O.D. (Ashton Smith & Rampage Brown) defeated Fite Network (Krieger & Lou King Sharp), Mark Haskins & Jimmy Havoc, Kings of Catch (Aspen Faith & Lewis Girvan), The Purge (Stevie James & Krobar), and The Briscoes in a TLC match to become number one contenders to the ICW Tag Team titles
The Briscoes were one of the big imports for the night. They were not at all popular with the ICW crowd, getting loud "F*ck The Briscoes" chants at times during the match. I saw a lot of complaints from fans regarding their booking leading up to the show, so not a surprise really.
- Aaron Echo defeated Kenny Williams
They had a short but fast-paced match.
- A video segment aired featuring the ongoing saga of Kid Fite refusing to give Liam Thompson his kitchen sink back. A bizarre storyline for sure, but it got a huge response from the ICW faithful.
- Joe Hendry defeated Mikey Whiplash
Hendry won in a great match. ICW owner Mark Dallas attacked Whiplash after. Andy Wild made the save, only to be beaten down by a heel turn from Ravie Davie.
- Joe Coffey defeated Mark Coffey to win the ICW Zero-G Championship
The brothers left together after. This was a superb hard-hitting match, with both men going full speed the whole time.
- Wolfgang, BT Gunn & Noam Dar defeated British Strong Style (Tyler Bate, Trent Seven & Pete Dunne)
BT Gunn got the pinfall on Seven. Incredible match. British Strong Style came in as heels, portraying the English "saviors of Scottish wrestling." The crowd played their part in booing them in the right places, but there was an air of respect given to the three men.
Dunne had the WWE United Kingdom Championship belt with him, and Noam Dar used his WWE music rather than the Fair City Riots song he used in ICW previously. Dar was treated as the homecoming hero by the fans.
- Kay Lee Ray defeated Viper in a Queen of Insanity match to win the ICW Women's Championship
Great match. There were some high-risk spots and plenty of plunder used, including tables, chairs, barbed wire, and thumbtacks. Kay Lee Ray forced Viper to submit to win the title.
- Liam Thompson defeated Kid Fite
Thompson finally claimed back his kitchen sink. This match was short but got a huge pop from the crowd for the finish. This storyline is a great example of ICW doing something outside the box and making it work.
- ICW Tag Team Champions The Kinky Party (Jack Jester & Sha Samuels) defeated Alpha/Evil (Iestyn Rees & Bram) to retain their titles
The Wee Man led P.O.D. to the ring following the bell. They cashed in their title shot on the spot.
- P.O.D (Ashton Smith & Rampage Brown) defeated The Kinky Party (Jack Jester & Sha Samuels) to win the ICW Tag Team titles
Smith & Brown won the titles in a short match.
- James Storm defeated Grado
Storm won after special guest referee Jeff Jarrett turned heel and hit a trademark guitar shot on Grado. Really good and entertaining match.
- Lionheart defeated Jackie Polo in a career vs. title match to win the ICW World Heavyweight Championship
Lionheart beat his long-time rival Jackie Polo to save his career and finally become ICW World Heavyweight Champion -- the one belt he's never held in his ICW career.
There was an epic big-match feel to this one. The crowd was really into it and bought a lot of the false finishes. Lionheart ended the show celebrating with the title held high.