PWG has released the card for their next show, Hand of Doom.
In the main event, Trevor Lee will challenge Jeff Cobb for the PWG World title. The PWG tag team titles will also be on the line, as Best Friends will make their return to the promotion challenging current champions The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz and Desmond Xavier).
There will also be a couple of debuts. Jonathan Gresham, who currently wrestles for ROH, will take on Robbie Eagles. Jungle Boy, the son of Beverly Hills 90210 star Luke Perry will also be on the card, taking on Brody King.
Here is the full card for next month’s show, which will take place January 18 at the Globe Theater in Los Angeles, California:
- Jeff Cobb vs. Trevor Lee for the PWG title
- The Rascalz vs. Best Friends for the PWG tag team titles
- Flip Gordon vs. Bandido
- LAX vs. Flamita & Rey Horus
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Robbie Eagles
- Puma King vs. DJZ
- Brody King vs. Jungle Boy