Matches are now set for PWG’s next show, Two Hundred.
Bandido will get a crack at the PWG title as he will face Jeff Cobb in the main event. Cobb defeated WALTER to win the championship back in October.
The tag team titles will also be on the line. Current champions The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier) will take on the Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero M and Rey Fenix) and LAX in a three way bout.
New talent coming in for this show include Aussie Open, which consists of Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher. They will make their debut taking on Best Friends. Trey Miguel, who is associated with the Rascalz, will also make his debut, facing Jake Atlas and Jungle Boy in a three way match.
Here is the full card for the show, which will take place on March 1st at the Globe Theater in Los Angeles. Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, February 5, on PWG’s website:
- Jeff Cobb vs. Bandido for the PWG title
- LAX vs. Lucha Brothers vs. The Rascalz for the PWG tag team titles
- Jonathan Gresham vs. David Starr
- Brody King vs. Darby Allin
- Aussie Open vs. Best Friends
- Laredo Kid vs. Puma King
- Trey Miguel vs. Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy