A British Heavyweight Championship match has been added to the lineup for NJPW Power Struggle.
NJPW announced tonight that Tomohiro Ishii will defend his Revolution Pro Wrestling British Heavyweight title against Minoru Suzuki at Power Struggle in Osaka, Japan on November 3. Ishii and Suzuki have been feuding in NJPW and trading the championship in RevPro, with Ishii winning it from Suzuki at Global Wars UK on October 14.
Before dropping the title back, Suzuki had won it from Ishii at Strong Style Evolved UK this July.
Here's the updated card for Power Struggle:
- RevPro British Heavyweight Champion Tomohiro Ishii defending against Minoru Suzuki
- IWGP Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho defending against EVIL
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- NEVER Openweight Champion Taichi defending against Will Ospreay
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & David Finlay vs. Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi
- Kazuchika Okada & Beretta vs. Jay White & Bad Luck Fale
- Finals of the Super Junior Tag League