Following last night’s Best of the Super Junior finals, two new matches have seen set for this weekend’s Dominion event on 6/9.
Hiromu Takahashi defeated Taiji Ishimori to become this year’s tournament winner. As expected, he called out Will Ospreay, who came to the ring. Ospreay, after mentioning that he had beaten Takahashi twice before, accepted his challenge.
Meanwhile, Marty Scurll and Yujiro Takahashi jumped Hiroshi Tanahashi after their match which led Jushin Thunder Liger, who was at ringside on commentary, to come in and clear house. Based on commentary, it appears that Tanahashi, Liger and Rey Mysterio will team up to challenge three members of the Bullet Club, with Scurll and Takahashi being likely candidates.
Here is what we have for Dominion so far. The rest of the card is likely to be released in the coming days.
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega for the IWGP title in a 2/3 falls match
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Chris Jericho for the IWGP Intercontinental title
- EVIL and SANADA vs. The Young Bucks for the IWGP tag team titles
- Hirooki Goto vs. Michael Elgin vs. Taichi for the NEVER Openweight title
- Will Ospreay vs. Hiromu Takahashi for the IWGP Jr. title
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Rey Mysterio and Jushin Thunder Liger vs. The Bullet Club