The full card for next month’s TripleMania XXVIII has been announced.
The show, which will take place on December 12, will not feature fans in attendance. It will be headlined by a hair vs. hair match, with Pangano and Chessman putting their hair on the line.
In the co-main event, Kenny Omega will defend the AAA Mega title against Laredo Kid. Omega has been champion since October 19, 2019, but has been unable to enter Mexico to defend the title due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The other title match will feature Tag Team champions Fenix & Pentagon Jr. defending against Myzteziz Jr & Octagon Jr. and Rey Escorpion & Texano Jr. in a three-way match.
Here is the full card for TripleMania, which will take place at Arena Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City:
- Pagano vs. Chessman in a hair vs. hair match
- Kenny Omega vs. Laredo Kid for the AAA Mega title
- Arcano & Leyenda Americana vs. Terror Púrpura & Venenoide
- Monsther Clown, Murder Clown, and Psycho Clown vs. Blue Demon Jr., Hijo de LA Park, and LA Park
- Faby Apache vs. Lady Maravilla, Chik Tormenta, Lady Shani, La Hiedra, and Hades in a Copa TripleMania match
- Fenix & Pentagon Jr. vs. Myzteziz Jr. & Octagon Jr. vs. Rey Escorpion & Texano Jr. for the AAA Tag Team titles
- Maximo, Mr. Iguana, and Niño Hamburguesa vs. Carta Brava Jr., Mocho Cota Jr., and Tito Santana