MLW has booked Killer Kross vs. Matt Cross.
The promotion announced on Wednesday that the match has been added to the lineup for Battle Riot IV. The event takes place Thursday, June 23 from the Melrose Ballroom in New York City. Matches on the show will be filmed for future episodes of MLW Fusion.
Kross is undefeated in the promotion after three matches. He returned to MLW in February for the first time since being released from WWE back in November.
This will be the second time Kross and Cross have faced each other in singles competition. Kross defeated Cross in a match for Maverick Pro Wrestling in 2018.
MLW Battle Riot IV (Thursday, June 23) --
- 40-man Battle Riot match
- MLW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Hammerstone defends against Bandido
- MLW National Openweight Champion Alex Kane defends against Davey Richards
- MLW Middleweight Champion Myron Reed defends against Lince Dorado, La Estrella, and Arez in a four-way match
- Taya Valkyrie vs. Brittany Blake
- Ross & Marshall Von Erich vs. Samoan Swat Team
- Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Clara Carreras
- Killer Kross vs Matt Cross