A six-man tag match is the latest addition to the card for MLW's first pay-per-view.
MLW announced today that Gringo Loco, Puma King & Septimo Dragon will team against Injustice (Myron Reed, Jordan Oliver & Kotto Brazil) at Saturday Night SuperFight. The PPV is taking place at Cicero Stadium in Cicero, Illinois on November 2.
In storyline, Gringo Loco has found two partners to help him out in his feud against Injustice. Injustice is a stable that thinks MLW referees and officials are against them.
Saturday Night SuperFight will be available on traditional PPV and Fite TV. Here's the updated lineup for the show:
- MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jacob Fatu defending against LA Park in a no DQ match
- MLW Middleweight Champion Teddy Hart defending against Austin Aries
- Tom Lawlor vs. Timothy Thatcher
- MLW National Openweight Champion Alexander Hammerstone defending against Davey Boy Smith Jr.
- Gringo Loco, Puma King & Septimo Dragon vs. Injustice (Myron Reed, Jordan Oliver & Kotto Brazil)