A War Chamber match will officially headline MLW's return to Texas next month.
MLW announced today that the Von Erichs and Team Filthy will face off in a War Chamber match at next month's television tapings in North Richland Hills, Texas. The tapings are taking place at the NYTEX Sports Centre on Saturday, September 11.
In storyline, Marshall & Ross Von Erich issued the challenge for the War Chamber match and Tom Lawlor accepted. Each team will have four members for the match. MLW hasn't revealed who Marshall & Ross Von Erich will be teaming with.
Marshall, Ross, Lawlor & Low Ki defeated Contra Unit in a War Chamber match in 2019. Lawlor then turned against the Von Erichs later that year and has been feuding with them since.
The War Chamber is MLW's version of a War Games match. The War Chamber cage has barbed wire on top of it. The rules for the match are:
- A coin toss determines which team enters first.
- One-on-one for five minutes in stage one of the War Chamber.
- The winner of coin toss comes out for two-on-one.
- Alternating teams have wrestlers enter every two minutes.
- Once all combatants are in the War Chamber, victory is won by submission, surrender or pinfall.