Eddie Kingston's opponent for NJPW Strong Nemesis has been revealed.
Kingston will take on Gabriel Kidd. Kidd returned to to the ring at NJPW Strong's Riverside, California tapings on November 15 after more than six months out of action.
The prior month at New Japan Showdown tapings in Philadelphia, Kidd delivered an interview where he openly discussed struggling with his mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic while isolating in NJPW's dojo.
11 matches are now official for Nemesis, which will take place at the Vermont Hollywood venue in Los Angeles, California. Tickets for the show are still available. Here is the announced card:
NJPW Strong Nemesis, Thursday, December 9, 7 p.m. Pacific time --
- Jay White vs. Christopher Daniels
- David Finlay vs. Jonah
- Alex Zayne vs. Ariya Daivari
- Brody King vs. Dave Dutra
- Karl Fredericks & Kevin Knight vs. Bateman & Misterioso
- TJP vs. The DKC
- Eddie Kingston vs. Gabriel Kidd
- Alex Coughlin vs. JR Kratos
- Royce Isaacs vs. Lucas Riley
- Juice Robinson vs. Bad Dude Tito
- Clark Connors & Jordan Clearwater vs. Chris Bey & Hikuleo