The full card for this year’s King of Pro Wrestling event has been revealed.
Added to the show is a Kota Ibushi vs. EVIL match where Ibushi’s IWGP Heavyweight title shot at Wrestle Kingdom 14 is on the line.
A special singles match between Jushin Thunder Liger and Minoru Suzuki has also been confirmed. The two have been feuding for months, with things reaching a breaking point at Destruction in Kobe when Liger reverted to his Kinshin Liger persona and scared Suzuki away with a spike.
The fourth Hiroshi Tanahashi 20th anniversary match will also take place. Tanahashi will team with Tomoaki Honma to face Togi Makabe & Toru Yano.
El Desperado, who has been out since May due to a broken jaw, will return on this card in the opening tag match.
Here is the full card for King of Pro Wrestling, which will take place on October 14 at Sumo Hall:
- IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada defending against SANADA
- Kota Ibushi vs. EVIL for Ibushi’s IWGP Heavyweight title shot at Wrestle Kingdom 14
- IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley defending against Juice Robinson in a no DQ match
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay defending against El Phantasmo
- Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Minoru Suzuki
- Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Jay White, KENTA & Yujiro Takahashi
- Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi & BUSHI vs. Zack Sabre Jr., Lance Archer & Taichi
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomoaki Honma vs. Togi Makabe & Toru Yano
- Ryusuke Taguchi, SHO & YOH vs. El Desperado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & DOUKI