NJPW has released the full lineups for both Showdown episodes of Strong.
KENTA will defend the IWGP United States Right to Challenge briefcase against David Finlay in the main event of New Japan Showdown night two on Friday, November 20. The bout will be a rematch of the New Japan Cup USA finals, won by KENTA on the August 21 episode of Strong.
KENTA is coming off a successful defense of the briefcase against Hiroshi Tanahashi at Power Struggle on November 7.
The November 13 main event is Tama Tonga vs. PJ Black. This will be Tonga's first singles match since the New Japan Cup USA tournament. Tonga lost a tournament match to Finlay on the August 14 edition of Strong.
Other highlights from the cards include "Filthy" Tom Lawlor taking on Fred Rosser on night one.
NJPW Strong airs Fridays at 10 p.m. Eastern time on NJPW World.
Here are the full cards:
New Japan Showdown on NJPW Strong, Friday, November 13 --
- Tama Tonga vs. PJ Black
- Jay White, Tanga Loa & Chase Owens vs. Juice Robinson, Brody King & Karl Fredericks
- Tom Lawlor vs. Fred Rosser
- ACH & Blake Christian vs. Alex Zayne & Adrian Quest
New Japan Showdown on NJPW Strong, November 20 --
- IWGP US Heavyweight Right to Challenge contract match: KENTA vs. David Finlay
- Jeff Cobb vs. JR Kratos
- Rocky Romero vs. Rust Taylor
- Clark Connors & The DKC vs. Sterling Riegel & Logan Riegel