NJPW has announced the full lineups for the Detonation editions of NJPW Strong, airing on December 11th and December 18th.
KENTA will defend his IWGP United States right to challenge contract against Brody King in the main event of night two. KENTA has successfully defended the right to challenge briefcase on three prior occasions this year, defeating Hiroshi Tanahashi, Jeff Cobb and David Finlay.
PJ Black and Fred Rosser vs. "Filthy" Tom Lawlor and JR Kratos, Jeff Cobb vs. Rust Taylor, plus Rocky Romero vs. Danny Limelight round out the night two card.
Night one's main event will feature "Switchblade" Jay White vs. Karl Fredericks. White illegally threw Fredericks out from the elimination match main event on last week's Strong to set up this match.
Tama Tonga vs. ACH, a six-man with Juice Robinson, David Finlay and Misterioso vs. Tanga Loa, Chase Owens and Hikuleo, plus a rubber match with Clark Connors and The DKC vs. Sterling Riegel and Logan Riegel will also take place on the 11th.
Strong airs Fridays at 10 p.m. Eastern time on NJPW World and is available on demand shortly after airing.
Here are the full cards:
Detonation night one - Friday, December 11th --
- Jay White vs. Karl Fredericks
- Tama Tonga vs. ACH
- Juice Robinson, David Finlay & Misterioso vs. Tanga Loa, Chase Owens & Hikuleo
- Clark Connors & The DKC vs. Sterling Riegel & Logan Riegel
Detonation night two - Friday, December 18th --
- IWGP United States right to challenge contract match: KENTA vs. Brody King
- PJ Black & Fred Rosser vs. Tom Lawlor & JR Kratos
- Jeff Cobb vs. Rust Taylor
- Rocky Romero vs. Danny Limelight