NJPW has announced a change of plans for this Saturday's episode of Strong.
Earlier this week, it was announced that this week's Strong would be a special two-hour episode of the show. Those plans have been scrapped, with it now set to be a standard one-hour edition.
The episode will feature three matches that were taped at NJPW Lonestar Shootout in Dallas during WrestleMania week.
NJPW Strong, Saturday, May 7, 8 p.m. Eastern time on NJPW World --
- Tom Lawlor, JR Kratos & Royce Isaacs vs. Fred Rosser, Alex Coughlin & The DKC
- JONAH vs. Blake Christian
- Hikuleo & Chris Bey vs. Bateman & Barrett Brown
Content from last month's Mutiny tapings in Los Angeles was supposed to start airing on the two-hour Strong episode. The three matches will instead air on the Friday, May 13 edition of Strong. That episode is being moved to Friday due to NJPW's Capital Collision pay-per-view taking place in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, May 14.
The lineup for the May 13 Strong episode is:
NJPW Strong, Friday, May 13, 8 p.m. Eastern time on NJPW World --
- Jay White vs. Hikuleo
- Handicap match: Fred Rosser vs. Royce Isaacs & Jorel Nelson
- Rocky Romero, Adrian Quest & Alex Coughlin vs. JR Kratos, Black Tiger & Danny Limelight