A Championship match has been added to NJPW Windy City Riot.
"Filthy" Tom Lawlor will defend the NJPW Strong Openweight Championship against Yuji Nagata in Chicago. The match was announced on Monday evening.
Five matches are now official for the Saturday, April 16 event. AEW's Jon Moxley will face Will Ospreay on the show, plus Tomohiro Ishii will take on Minoru Suzuki in a match set up with a challenge at this past week's Lonestar Shootout event in Dallas.
Here is the lineup so far:
NJPW Windy City Riot, Saturday, April 16, 8 p.m. Eastern time on FITE TV --
- Jon Moxley vs. Will Ospreay
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Tomohiro Ishii
- NJPW Strong Openweight Championship: "Filthy" Tom Lawlor (c) vs. Yuji Nagata
- US of Jay open challenge: Jay White vs. TBA
- Team Rosser (Fred Rosser, Josh Alexander, Alex Coughlin, Ren Narita & Chris Dickinson) vs. Team Filthy (Royce Isaacs, Jorel Nelson, JR Kratos, Black Tiger & Danny Limelight)