The schedule for the G1 Climax 30 tournament has been released.
New Japan Pro Wrestling announced the schedule this morning during their Summer Struggle event. A full listing of the schedule was also posted on their website.
This year’s tournament starts on September 19 at the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. The final three nights will take place at Sumo Hall on October 16, 17, and 18.
The tournament will also make a stop at the new Yokohama Budokan arena on October 14.
Here is the full schedule for this year’s G1 Climax tournament:
- Saturday, September 19: Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
- Sunday, September 20: Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
- Wednesday, September 29: Hokkai Kita Yell in Hokkaido
- Thursday, September 24: Hokkai Kita Yell in Hokkaido
- Sunday, September 27: Kobe World Hall in Hyogo
- Tuesday, September 29: Korakuen Hall
- Wednesday, September 30: Korakuen Hall
- Thursday, October 1: Aore Nagaoka in Niigata
- Monday, October 5: Takamatsu City Gymnasium in Tagawa
- Tuesday, October 6: Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall
- Wednesday, October 7: Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall
- Thursday, October 8: ZIP Arena Okayama
- Saturday, October 10: Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
- Sunday, October 11: Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
- Tuesday, October 13: Hamamatsu Arena in Shizuoka
- Wednesday, October 14: Yokohama Budokan in Kanagawa
- Friday, October 16: Ryogoku Sumo Hall
- Saturday, October 17: Ryogoku Sumo Hall
- Sunday, October 18: Ryogoku Sumo Hall
The tournament, which usually starts in July and ends in August, was moved earlier this year as a result of the previously scheduled Olympic Games in Tokyo. The tournament was moved to September, ending a month later in October.