Three matches have been announced for NJPW’s upcoming Strong TV taping in Philadelphia, Collision.
The three new matches, In what is being billed as United Empire Rising, will have a first time ever match in Will Ospreay vs. Homicide. Meanwhile, Jeff Cobb will face Willie Mack. An eight man tag team match was also announced, with United Empire (Great-O-Khan, Aaron Henare, Kyle Fletcher, and Mark Davis) taking on TMDK (Jonah, Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls, and Bad Dude Tito).
Nicholls, who had a brief run as a singles wrestler in NJPW back in 2019, returns to the company to team with tag team partner Shane Haste. Both were formerly in WWE, with Nicholls deciding to leave the company in 2018 and Haste being released last November.
Here is everything announced so far for NJPW's TV tapings in Philadelphia:
- Will Ospreay vs. Homicide
- Great-O-Khan, Aaron Henare, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis vs. Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls, Bad Dude Tito, JONAH
- Jeff Cobb vs. Willie Mack
- Jake Something vs. Brody King
- QT Marshall vs. Karl Fredericks
- David Finlay vs. Danny Limelight
- Killer Kross vs. Yuya Uemura
- JR Kratos, Jorel Nelson, and Royce Issacs vs. The DKC, Kevin Knight, and Alex Coughlin
- Chris Dickinson vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Tony Deppen