WWE has also announced that Wade Barrett will host a sit-down interview with NXT Champion Samoa Joe on NXT tonight.
Plus, NXT Women's Champion Raquel Gonzalez will face Jessi Kamea in a non-title match.
Tonight's NXT will feature Mandy Rose's first match since returning to the brand.
WWE has announced that Rose vs. Sarray will kick off tonight's episode of NXT. Rose aligned with Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne on NXT last week, offering to take them under her wing after Dolin & Jayne lost a tag team match against Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro.
Rose told Dolin and Jayne that if they never wanted to feel like they did after their loss again, they should come with her and never look back.
Rose returned to NXT this July. She appeared on the stage and scouted a match between Sarray and Dolin.
Prior to returning to NXT, Rose had been part of a tag team with Dana Brooke on Raw.
Sarray was last in action on NXT three weeks ago. In what was her first loss in NXT, Sarray was defeated by Dakota Kai.
Here's the updated lineup for tonight's NXT episode:
- Johnny Gargano vs. LA Knight
- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Ridge Holland
- Kyle O'Reilly vs. Duke Hudson
- NXT United Kingdom Champion Ilja Dragunov appears
- Roderick Strong vs. Ikemen Jiro
- Non-title match: NXT Women's Champion Raquel Gonzalez vs. Jessi Kamea
- Wade Barrett will interview NXT Champion Samoa Joe
- Mandy Rose vs. Sarray