Ahead of their wedding, this Tuesday's NXT will feature InDex's bachelor and bachelorette parties.
"It's time to party," WWE announced. "This Tuesday, the NXT Universe are invited to witness the bachelor and bachelorette parties of soon-to-be husband-and-wife Dexter Lumis and Indi Hartwell on NXT! There is no telling what kind of fun InDex will be having a week before they are set to tie the knot."
Pictures from the segments were posted on social media over the weekend. The bachelor party featured Lumis, Johnny Gargano, Cameron Grimes, Odyssey Jones, and Drake Maverick, while Indi Hartwell, Candice LeRae, Kayden Carter, Kacy Catanzaro, and McKenzie Mitchell were present for the bachelorette party.
The wedding angle was set up when Hartwell proposed to Lumis on NXT three weeks ago. It was later revealed that the wedding will take place on the Tuesday, September 14 episode of NXT.
The September 14 episode will also be the start of NXT's revamp.
Lumis helped Gargano during his match against LA Knight on last week's NXT, but Gargano lost when he was distracted by Lumis trying to give him a high-five.
Here's the updated lineup for Tuesday's NXT:
- NXT Tag Team Champions MSK defend against Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch
- NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Io Shirai & Zoey Stark defend against Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter
- Ember Moon vs. Kay Lee Ray
- Carmelo Hayes vs. Santos Escobar
- Tian Sha's Mei Ying will make her in-ring debut
- Diamond Mine's Julius & Brutus Creed will make their in-ring debut
- InDex's bachelor and bachelorette parties