One week after making his return, Dijak is set for action on NXT.
WWE has announced that Dijak will be in action on tonight's NXT episode. His opponent for the match hasn't been revealed.
Weeks of teasers led to Dijak returning to NXT on last week's episode of the show. Wes Lee retained his NXT North American Championship against Carmelo Hayes in the main event but was then attacked by Dijak. The show ended with Dijak laying out Lee with Feast Your Eyes.
Dijak was known as T-Bar on the main roster before returning to NXT with a character change.
Tonight will be the first time Dijak has wrestled since defeating Cedric Alexander on an episode of WWE Main Event this September.
The updated lineup for tonight's NXT is listed below:
- X-Pac, Alundra Blayze, Molly Holly, and Road Dogg will help Shawn Michaels reveal the participants for the Iron Survivor Challenge matches at NXT Deadline
- Toxic Attraction (Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne) vs. Katana Chance, Kayden Carter & Nikkita Lyons
- Roxanne Perez vs. Indi Hartwell
- Fallon Henley vs. Kiana James
- Dijak will return to in-ring action
- Malik Blade vs. Von Wagner