A new match has been confirmed for NXT 2.0's one-year anniversary episode.
WWE has announced that Fallon Henley vs. Lash Legend will take place on NXT this Tuesday. The two have been involved in a feud, with Henley aligned with Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen and Legend aligned with Pretty Deadly.
Legend & Pretty Deadly defeated Henley, Briggs & Jensen on the final NXT before Worlds Collide. Pretty Deadly then won a four-way match at Worlds Collide to become the unified NXT Tag Team Champions.
After countless run-ins and brawls, Fallon Henley and Lash Legend are finally set to settle the score in the ring.
The outspoken Legend made her feelings known when she blindsided Henley with a pump kick before joining Pretty Deadly to mock the country trio. Since then, Legend has added some extra flavor to the tasty snacks’ rivalry with Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen, scrapping with Henley at every opportunity.
Can Henley get retribution on Legend when the two Superstars go one-on-one? Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA!
The updated card for the NXT 2.0 anniversary episode is listed below:
- NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes defends against either Von Wagner, Wes Lee, or Joe Gacy (a fan vote will determine Hayes' challenger)
- NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly defend against The Creed Brothers (a fan vote will determine whether this is a tornado tag match, a no DQ match, or a steel cage match)
- Tony D'Angelo & Stacks vs. Cameron Grimes and a partner to be determined
- Nikkita Lyons & Zoey Stark vs. Kiana James & Arianna Grace
- Hank Walker vs. Javier Bernal
- Fallon Henley vs. Lash Legend