Finn Balor was one of nine WWE main roster wrestlers to make appearances on Tuesday's NXT Worlds Collide go-home show.
A former NXT Champion, Balor's cameo was one of many interspersed throughout Tuesday's episode as notable former NXT and NXT UK stars gave pep talks to those involved in matches on Sunday's Worlds Collide premium live event.
In addition to Balor, former NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, former NXT UK Champions Gunther (WALTER) and Butch (Pete Dunne), former NXT and NXT UK Women's Champion Rhea Ripley, former NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler, Nikki A.S.H., Doudrop, and Ricochet were the Raw and SmackDown wrestlers who appeared on the show in some form.
Additionally, Fit Finlay appeared on the show in a similar cameo role.
Ricochet, Nikki A.S.H., and Doudrop's appearances went beyond simple promos, as all three are set for action on Sunday's Worlds Collide event. Ricochet will challenge for the North American title, while Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop will challenge for the Women's Tag titles.
Here is the updated lineup for the event:
- Bron Breakker vs. Tyler Bate for the NXT and NXT UK Championships
- Mandy Rose vs. Meiko Satomura vs. Blair Davenport for the NXT and NXT UK Women’s Championships
- Gallus vs. Diamond Mine vs. Briggs & Jensen vs. Pretty Deadly for the NXT and NXT UK Tag Team titles
- Kayden Carter & Katana Chance vs. Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop for the NXT Women’s Tag Team titles
- Carmelo Hayes vs. Ricochet for the NXT North American title
- Nathan Frazer vs. Axiom in a best of three rounds match