Giovanni Vinci (the recently repackaged Fabian Aichner) is set for action on NXT this Tuesday night.
WWE has confirmed that Vinci vs. Ikemen Jiro will take place on this Tuesday's episode of NXT. Aichner debuted his new "Giovanni Vinci" character on NXT two weeks ago, defeating Guru Raaj.
Vinci vs. Jiro was set up when Jiro interrupted a backstage interview with Vinci on NXT last week.
"Giovanni Vinci claims to have finally brought style to NXT 2.0, but he may have forgotten the king of 'style strong,' Ikemen Jiro," WWE wrote.
"Game recognized game when Jiro interrupted Vinci reveling in his debut win, proclaiming he liked Vinci’s style, but is he truly 'style strong'? It will take more than a fresh suit to decide who is the real world-class athlete.
"Can Jiro show the newcomer a thing or two about style? Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA."
This April, Aichner left Imperium when he walked out on the group during a tag team match. Aichner wasn't called up to the WWE main roster with Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser.
Here's the updated lineup for this Tuesday's NXT:
- NXT Women's Tag Team title number one contender's match: Roxanne Perez & Cora Jade vs. Katana Chance & Kayden Carter
- Indi Hartwell vs. Kiana James
- Sanga vs. Xyon Quinn
- Giovanni Vinci vs. Ikemen Jiro
- Nikkita Lyons returns
- NXT Champion Bron Breakker and Cameron Grimes go face-to-face
- Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen address their NXT UK Tag Team title win