WWE has announced a new match for Tuesday's edition of NXT.
JD McDonagh will face Axiom in singles competition on the show.
McDonagh is coming off a victory over Ilja Dragunov on the October 25 episode. Prior to that, McDonagh and Dragunov were defeated by Bron Breakker in a triple-threat match for the NXT Championship at Halloween Havoc.
McDonagh was also shown in the closing moments of last week's episode approaching Apollo Crews in the back.
Axiom is coming off dropping a best-of-three series with Nathan Frazer. He lost the third and deciding match to Frazer on the October 11 episode.
The updated lineup for the November 8 edition of WWE NXT is as follows:
- NXT Women’s Tag Team titles: Kayden Carter and Katana Chance defend against Zoey Stark and Nikkita Lyons
- Five-minute challenge: Brutus Creed vs. Damon Kemp
- Andre Chase vs. Charlie Dempsey
- Cameron Grimes vs. Joe Gacy
- Hank Walker vs. Stacks
- Grayson Waller Effect w/ Bron Breakker and Von Wagner.
- JD McDonagh vs. Axiom
Two title matches have been announced for the November 15 episode:
- NXT Women's Champion Mandy Rose defends against Alba Fyre
- NXT Champion Bron Breakker defends against Von Wagner