Results courtesy of @BritWresAwayDay
NXT UK held its first night of post-TakeOver Blackpool II television tapings at York Barbican today. Here are the results:
- Tom Phillips and Aiden English were on commentary. Kassius Ohno was also pictured at the announcers' desk.
- Dark match: Michael May defeated Iestyn Rees
Rees controlled the early stages of the match, but May rolled him up for the win.
- WALTER was presented with a new NXT United Kingdom Championship title belt before Imperium cut a promo addressing The Undisputed Era's attack at TakeOver: Blackpool II.
The new title belt looks the same as the original with the exception of the WWE logo being replaced with an NXT logo.
- Jordan Devlin defeated Ligero to qualify for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship match at Worlds Collide
Devlin wrestled the first few minutes in his entrance jacket. He pinned Ligero after hitting the Devlin Side suplex.
- Ilja Dragunov defeated Josh Terry in a squash match
Dragunov pinned Terry after hitting a Torpedo Moscow running uppercut. He went on to hype up his match against Finn Balor at Worlds Collide, but was interrupted by Joe Coffey.
Coffey explained that Dragunov was never part of Gallus and blamed him for his loss at TakeOver. He wished Dragunov luck at Worlds Collide, but said that Dragunov has something to settle with Coffey when he's back.
- Travis Banks defeated Brian Kendrick to qualify for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship match at Worlds Collide
Banks kicked out of Sliced Bread #2 and hit a Slice of Heaven and a Kiwi Crusher to pin Kendrick. The fatal four-way title match at Worlds Collide will be NXT Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza defending against Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, Devlin, and Banks.
- Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan defeated The Hunt (Primate & Wild Boar)
Burch & Lorcan won via pinfall after hitting a double-team London Bridge.
- Eddie Dennis cut a promo where he gloated about his malevolence at TakeOver and was confronted by Trent Seven.
- Isla Dawn defeated Nina Samuels
Dawn pinned Samuels with a bridging German suplex.
- Ridge Holland defeated Tyson T-Bone
This was a short match, but a very hard-hitting one.
- Imperium (Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner & Alexander Wolfe) defeated Mark Andrews, Flash Morgan Webster & Dave Mastiff
WALTER came out to help Imperium during the match, but he was stopped by Mastiff. Mastiff was a crowd favorite and garnered a very loud reaction.
- Piper Niven defeated Dani Luna
- Tyler Bate defeated A-Kid
Bate won with the Tyler Driver '97. Joseph Conners confronted him after the match.
- Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter defeated Pretty Deadly (Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley)
- NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray came out to cut a promo, but Toni Storm was quick to confront her and say that her victory was stolen at TakeOver. Ray challenged Storm to an I Quit title rematch, with the added stipulation that if Storm loses, she may never challenge for the title again while Ray is the champion.
- Aoife Valkyrie defeated Amale
In her NXT UK debut, Valkyrie got the win with a double stomp off the ropes.
- Dave Mastiff defeated Saxon Huxley in a squash match
- Trent Seven defeated Eddie Dennis in a "steel corners match"
The turnbuckle pads were removed for this match. Seven got the win by running Dennis into two exposed turnbuckles and hitting a Birminghammer.