We now know the six wrestlers who will be taking part in the Gauntlet Eliminator match at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
LA Knight, Dexter Lumis, Cameron Grimes, Bronson Reed, Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, and Leon Ruff will face off in the Gauntlet Eliminator match at night one of TakeOver: Stand & Deliver. The winner of that match will challenge for Johnny Gargano's NXT North American Championship at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two.
An 11-man battle royal on tonight's NXT determined which six wrestlers would advance to the Gauntlet Eliminator match. Knight won the battle royal and will enter the Gauntlet Eliminator last. Ruff will enter the Gauntlet Eliminator first, followed by Scott, Reed, Grimes, Lumis, and Knight.
The Gauntlet Eliminator match will begin with Ruff and Scott in the ring. Every three minutes, a new entrant will be added. Eliminations can occur via pinfall or submission.
Tonight's battle royal was originally supposed to feature 12 wrestlers, but there was a storyline where Roderick Strong left the building after losing to Grimes earlier in the night. Jake Atlas, Tyler Rust, Austin Theory, Pete Dunne, and Kushida also took part in tonight's battle royal and were the first five wrestlers eliminated. Dunne and Kushida will face off in a singles match at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night one.
Night one of TakeOver: Stand & Deliver is taking place on Wednesday, April 7. It will air live on the USA Network and will also be simulcast live on Peacock in the United States and on the WWE Network everywhere else. Night two is taking place on Thursday, April 8 and will be live on Peacock in the United States and live on the WWE Network everywhere else.
Here are the updated cards for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver:
TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night one --
- NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai defends against Raquel Gonzalez
- NXT United Kingdom Champion WALTER defends against Tommaso Ciampa
- Triple threat match for the vacant NXT Tag Team titles: MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) vs, The Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake) vs. Legado Del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza & Joaquin Wilde)
- Gauntlet Eliminator match to determine NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano's challenger for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two (Leon Ruff, Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, Bronson Reed, Cameron Grimes, Dexter Lumis, and LA Knight are the Gauntlet Eliminator participants)
- Pete Dunne vs. Kushida
TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two --
- NXT Champion Finn Balor defends against Karrion Kross
- Unsanctioned match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly
- Ladder match to determine undisputed NXT Cruiserweight Champion: Jordan Devlin vs. Santos Escobar
- NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano defends against the winner of the Gauntlet Eliminator match from night one
- NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon defend against Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell