Tony D'Angelo suffered an injury during a WWE NXT house show.
D'Angelo was facing Cameron Grimes in Largo, Florida on Saturday. Fans in attendance posted to social media that the match was stopped early and D'Angelo looked to have sustained an injury to his arm or shoulder. The extent of the injury is not currently known.
"I know Tony D’Angelo got hurt tonight in Largo," Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio. "I don’t know how serious yet but I’ll try to find out in the morning.”
The full results from the WWE NXT house show in Largo, Florida on Saturday, June 11 are as follows:
- NXT Women's Champion Mandy Rose defeated Indi Hartwell to retain her title
- Hank Walker vs. Myles Borne went to a no contest
- Von Wagner defeated Hank Walker
- Katana Chance & Kayden Carter defeated Valentina Feroz & Yulisa Leon
- Wendy Choo defeated Tiffany Stratton
- Ikemen Jiro & Andre Chase defeated Quincy Elliot & Duke Hudson
- Cameron Grimes vs. Tony D'Angelo went to a no contest
- NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes defeated Solo Sikoa to retain his title
- Bron Breakker, Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs defeated Joe Gacy and two unnamed druids