Tyler Bate's rivalry with Jordan Devlin and Trent Seven's feud with Eddie Dennis will lead to matches at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II.
This week's NXT UK episode opened with authority figures Johnny Saint and Sid Scala announcing Bate vs. Devlin and Seven vs. Dennis for the TakeOver special. The card for the show is now up to five announced matches.
The Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England is hosting UK TakeOver: Blackpool II on Sunday, January 12. This is NXT UK's third TakeOver event. The first was held in Blackpool last January, while the second took place in Cardiff, Wales in August.
Here's the updated lineup for the show:
- WWE United Kingdom Champion WALTER defending against Joe Coffey
- NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray defending against Toni Storm and Piper Niven in a triple threat match
- NXT UK Tag Team Champions Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) defending against The Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake), Imperium (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner), and Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster in a four-way ladder match
- Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin
- Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis